Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Mendocino Spring 2023 Grow & Show

@Mañ'O'Green I just harvested and I wet trim. Is it appropriate to add 30ish pics to this thread?
Does it really take 30 to tell the story? I usually tune out after 3 or four but that is just me. There is a post limit but I don't remember what that is?

Harvest
Harvested on day 77. Man these nugs are frosty and dense. Smell is sweet bubble gum with an orange cleaner finish.

IMG_1676.jpeg
IMG_1681.jpeg
IMG_1678.jpeg
IMG_1680.jpeg
IMG_1683.jpeg
IMG_1688.jpeg

Does it really take 30 to tell the story? I usually tune out after 3 or four but that is just me. There is a post limit but I don't remember what that is?
Hell yeah it does! If i have 2-3 strains i try to get different angles and bud shots of each strain.

I was thinking the breeder might want more than just a far away group pic and a bud shot once a week. (thats just me tho)

Hell yeah it does! If i have 2-3 strains i try to get different angles and bud shots of each strain.

I was thinking the breeder might want more than just a far away group pic and a bud shot once a week. (thats just me tho)
We think alike, though my photography skills aren’t great.
Thanks for the rep too :cheers:

Harvest
Day 74 Bubble triks
She went down and smells amazing very sweet smell kinda wanna chew on it
If one of the main branches didn’t got cut off by accident I would of had a fuller plant.
IMG_7187.jpeg
IMG_7189.jpeg
IMG_7192.jpeg

Back