Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Mendocino Spring 2023 Grow & Show

Late flower
Day69 I'm calling it late flower...about another week I'm giving them then chop time....
20230715_080828.jpg
20230715_080820.jpg
20230715_080824.jpg

I know my weight is going to be nothing...I'll be lucky to get a half oz off each plant....I started some more bubble tricks in coco in a 5gal pot...so now I can see how big they really get....they didn't like the royal gold king mix soil....I think they will get big with the coco and megacrop.....

I know the new ones won't be in the G&s but at least I'll know their true potential....

Thanks for the reps @Zer0 they are frosty 😀

I know the new ones won't be in the G&s but at least I'll know their true potential....
That's exactly the way I look at it man!:headbang:

As mine progress, Bubble Tricks looks like the one that I'll be buying . I just love that structure! The buds quite great too! L0L! It's that Tricks!
I'm sure she'll be a real easy grow, well-trained, in an Earthbox Jr...........Maybe a Regular for a very sizable return, but she had to be well trained! Doesn't seem to be a picky eater or over demanding. Should be a very easy grow in a Junior.
Someone is stinking up my tent! I hadn't figured out who it is! :dancer:

That's exactly the way I look at it man!:headbang:

Does mine progress, Bubble Tricks looks like the one that I'll be buying . I just love that structure! The buds quite great too! L0L! It's that Tricks!
I'm sure she'll be a real easy grow, well-trained, in an Earthbox Jr...........Maybe a Regular for a very sizable return, but she had to be well trained! Doesn't seem to be a picky eater or over demanding. Should be a very easy grow in a Junior.
Someone is stinking up my tent! I hadn't figured out who it is! :dancer:
And I still have a few seeds ....

Hey all! Super stoked on all the great posts. Just letting you all know that we are excited about getting a new g&s going with some of our recent two tier photo to auto conversions we have been working on for almost two years. We basically converted a few of our favorite photos then repeated the process in order to mimic the photos as much as possible. They are really looking great. Stay tuned!

Hey all! Super stoked on all the great posts. Just letting you all know that we are excited about getting a new g&s going with some of our recent two tier photo to auto conversions we have been working on for almost two years. We basically converted a few of our favorite photos then repeated the process in order to mimic the photos as much as possible. They are really looking great. Stay tuned!
I said I was going to take a break on g&s for a min, but now I'm intrigued 🤔 again....I'd love to join this one...I got a tent just for it!.....

Late Flower
The bubble tricks girls are in late flower now. I think about two weeks to finish them all off but they are frosty, dense and a nice fruit and bubblegum aroma.
IMG_3246.jpeg
IMG_3247.jpeg
IMG_3248.jpeg
IMG_3249.jpeg
IMG_3250.jpeg
IMG_3251.jpeg
IMG_3252.jpeg

First pic is a group shot. Then to the front girl in the tent, shortie on the side, and the Amazon in the back. Heading down after work tomorrow and get rid of all the yellows, heck… might do it tonight! That’s all for now. Be back with more later

Back