Show Grows 2023 Twenty20 Mendocino Spring 2023 Grow & Show

They are coming into late flower...I'll give them another week b4 I post that...
20230711_073601.jpg

It worked right out of the box, I didn't calibrate it because i seen it came calibrated but i will in a week or so just to keep it happy. i'll buy more solutions when i run out of these.

I kind of got this ph kit free, i paid for a 65 inch lg c2 oled tv on amazon with my rewards card and was given $180 reward worth in points, used $70 on the this kit ^_^

It worked right out of the box, I didn't calibrate it because i seen it came calibrated but i will in a week or so just to keep it happy. i'll buy more solutions when i run out of these.

I kind of got this ph kit free, i paid for a 65 inch lg c2 oled tv on amazon with my rewards card and was given $180 reward worth in points, used $70 on the this kit ^_^
It says it comes calibrated there was someone on here that had a issue with that...so I was suggested to calibrate it immediately....just saying...it's probably good I'd just do it yo be on the safe side...

EASY to calibrate!!!

It says it comes calibrated there was someone on here that had a issue with that...so I was suggested to calibrate it immediately....just saying...it's probably good I'd just do it yo be on the safe side...
I rinsed it off, let it soak and then calibrated it

Back