twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

Late Flower
I have a tent full of Twenty20 Mendocino colas! The Autowreck is amazing. Harvesting should begin at the end of the week with the front Knows Candy and the Front MSG.

_DSC2648.JPG
_DSC2649.JPG
_DSC2650.JPG
_DSC2654.JPG

Last edited:
Holy Cow! great job!

And you thought I was playing "Story Time" in bragging about growers on AFN, huh?:eyebrows::rofl:

Mañ'O'Green
Jesus dude! Go change your screen name to Dr, FrankenCanna or BeastMaster! :worship::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Granted, it's some great genetics, but you sent that home run into orbit!

Adam! You have the man's addy! You need his showcase girls! Keep him seeded!:eyebrows::thumbsup:

And you thought I was playing "Story Time" in bragging about growers on AFN, huh?:eyebrows::rofl:

Mañ'O'Green
Jesus dude! Go change your screen name to Dr, FrankenCanna or BeastMaster! :worship::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Adam! You have the man's addy! You need his showcase girls! Keep him seeded!:eyebrows::thumbsup:
Hell ya beast master!!!!!!!:deadhorse:

Mañ'O'Green

Yeah no doubt. I'm quite impressed! He and anyone else who have completed a Twenty20 grow and show are always welcome to join again!

Just amazing!!!:worship: One question: you getting any cat piss off of the Autowreck?
I stick my head in the tent and the fragrence is very potent but all mixed up. It will easier when harvested to single out the aromas. Even better yet will be a few weeks of curing in Grove Bags. I will give a full report then.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments and thanks to Adam for the great genetics.

Back