twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

DAY64
everything is going good ogre berry is still stinking up the place bit the whiskey zulu is starting to get a good smell to her now like i think i seen someone else describing it as a strong citrus smell i would agree with that thinking of taking the ogre berry around 70 days old not too sure on the others yet no rush they can take as long as they need

Triks - Harvest Update (Day 83)

Chopped her yesterday; which was day 83. Under ideal circumstances, I think she could've gone longer, but the aforementioned leaning was getting worse. The more she fattened up, the worse it got. Trichomes were cloudy all around with a little amber setting in. Since next week's going to be busy, I opted to take care of it sooner rather than wait.

She was much tighter packed than her Whiskey sister; a real shrub. Ended up with large, dense upper colas that are absolutely reeking of citrus and fuel. I also had a decent pile of larfy buds that should've been axed early on in her life. Curing the lot of it, and the larf will go into the Ardent FX and eventually some gummis.

Triks - Day 83 - 1.jpeg

Triks - Day 83 - 2.jpeg

Triks - Day 83 - Harvest.jpeg

Whiskey Zulu - Harvest Update (Day 84)

I intended to chop both yesterday but ran out of time, so Whiskey got a reprieve. She was fading pretty hard and could've used the treatment earlier this week. More amber than I would've liked, but I couldn't get to it before the weekend. Structurally she was a delight and required less effort overall to trim (relatively speaking anyway; she was the heavier yielder of the two) More larf on her than Triks. I was so intrigued with her veg stretch that I didn't want to risk stunting by lopping off anything.

I did leave a little bit of it on (ran out of room in drying tent anyway) and will come back to check and see if it matures any before chopping off.

Whiskey Zulu - Day 83 - 2.JPG

Whiskey Zulu - Day 81.jpg

Whiskey Zulu - Day 84 - 3.jpg

Triks & Whiskey - Day 84 - Harvest.jpeg

The blue-topped hangers are all Whiskey - so from that one in the center all the way to the left. Stuff to the right is Triks.

Both are hanging in the tent @ 50% RH & 65F for what I intend to be a nice slow dry. Updates in ~ 2 weeks. :)

4/10 update.
Orgeberry is almost done starting to purple up some(not showing well in the photos). Smells of sweet berries. Should be ready to chop in a week or so.
Orgeberry 4102022.jpg
Orgeberry budshot 4102022.jpg

Biscauto
She is about two weeks behind the Orgeberry since I had to restart her. She is in that jungle back there. Going to get the cover crop culled back this week.
Biscauto 4102022.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
What do you have in there?
I always have tomatoes from the compost i use. I use the 12 seed(clovers mainly...I think) mix from build a soil. Well I did use it, the cover crop pretty much self propagates at this point. I think I am six cycles in on this soil. I cut it back and throw it under the mulch every time I reamend, but it is vigorous enough to come back especially the yellow and red flowered ones.

I always have tomatoes from the compost i use. I use the 12 seed(clovers mainly...I think) mix from build a soil. Well I did use it, the cover crop pretty much self propagates at this point. I think I am six cycles in on this soil. I cut it back and throw it under the mulch every time I reamend, but it is vigorous enough to come back especially the yellow and red flowered ones.
Cool!!!!!

Back