twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino Grow&show 2022

Got a couple of pics and thought this might be a good place for them, Trizkit on day 75.
A9AC37BB-8398-4A7C-AAE7-DDA8A2BDB8C1.jpeg
150ABBCE-E0EF-488C-829E-F23D6FCFA03B.jpeg
2499D6E9-CF50-4088-90EE-29D8332FE143.jpeg
E977030F-94D6-4C4C-A87C-E4560AA70A2A.jpeg
9D3A1B3C-4B54-4082-9B5E-A2D44F5B9F21.jpeg

She’s about 750mm tall and been a joy to grow from the start. Can’t believe the size and density of the buds, also just getting prettier as she fades…

Looks great! I wonder...Hows this one smell?
You know what? That’s a good question lol, I’ll investigate next time I’m in the tent and get back to you.

Day 26 - Triks & Whiskey Zulu

We seem to be moving in the right direction. I topped both on 2/3 - 8 days ago - and am happy to see they both recovered fairly quickly. Whiskey Zulu in particular has normal color in her new growth, and she's sprawling out nicely. Triks, similarly, is starting to take on more normal color in newer growth although I notice lingering signs of burn even there. I removed a few leaves today that were among the first to show toxicity and clearly on their way out. Overall, Triks is the bushier of the two plants.

I hit both pots with top dressings of craft blend, grokashi, and some insect frass along with some silica and enzymes in their watering. Waited for EB rez to empty, gave it a day, and then top watered the good stuff in. Averages for the last week are 77.8F & 60.1% RH.

Last but not least, I decided to employ a little LST. I'm running a third EB with four cucumber plants in the tent, so I want to exercise as much control as I can over their form going into flower. Wish I had thought to snap a few photos of each gal before the ties went down, but oh well - not redoing that on a Friday! :smoking:

Triks - Day 26
Triks - Day 26.jpg

Whiskey Zulu - Day 26
Whiskey Zulu - Day 26.jpg

Bonus - Some Cucumbers. One of them tried to help with some LST on Whiskey:
IMG_2282.jpg

IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_2286.jpg

We seem to be moving in the right direction. I topped both on 2/3 - 8 days ago - and am happy to see they both recovered fairly quickly. Whiskey Zulu in particular has normal color in her new growth, and she's sprawling out nicely. Triks, similarly, is starting to take on more normal color in newer growth although I notice lingering signs of burn even there. I removed a few leaves today that were among the first to show toxicity and clearly on their way out. Overall, Triks is the bushier of the two plants.

I hit both pots with top dressings of craft blend, grokashi, and some insect frass along with some silica and enzymes in their watering. Waited for EB rez to empty, gave it a day, and then top watered the good stuff in. Averages for the last week are 77.8F & 60.1% RH.

Last but not least, I decided to employ a little LST. I'm running a third EB with four cucumber plants in the tent, so I want to exercise as much control as I can over their form going into flower. Wish I had thought to snap a few photos of each gal before the ties went down, but oh well - not redoing that on a Friday! :smoking:

Triks - Day 26
View attachment 1418854

Whiskey Zulu - Day 26
View attachment 1418855

View attachment 1418856

View attachment 1418857

View attachment 1418858

That cucumber LST part had me chuckle, looks like it’s reaching out saying “need a hand, bud?”
:rofl: Nice work with the LST :thumbsup:

That cucumber LST part had me chuckle, looks like it’s reaching out saying “need a hand, bud?”
:rofl: Nice work with the LST :thumbsup:

haha thanks! Glad to share a laugh. I couldn't believe how intricately it had tied itself around her. Took a little bit of work to undo. Stuck those stakes in as a temporary fix; but expecting an EB staking system with net to arrive in the next couple days.

Triks - Day 26
View attachment 1418854

Whiskey Zulu - Day 26
View attachment 1418855

View attachment 1418856

View attachment 1418857

View attachment 1418858
Be careful with cucumbers and tomatoes around cannabis. As both are aphid magnets :condom:

Back