twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RustyStarbuck72 - update #12
Update 12.
Whiskey Zulu Day 67
Getting near now.. Still a week ish off I think.
IMG_20210509_200113.jpg
IMG_20210509_200453.jpg

Happy days :vibes: :d5:

DCLXVI - update #17 - harvest
Update: Sorry for the delay everyone. I was out of town for near a week. Plant is cut. I totally messed up and deleted my final images before they transferred. I feel terrible. It really didn't look or change much at all in the last 7 days so I hope my previous update is a good look at the final state before the cut. As mentioned previously by @Twenty20 Adam - The smell does not arrive until very late and currently there is an incredibly strong skunky smell but a light touch reveals a wonderful lemon scent.

I arrived back home late last Friday night. I decided to chop then and there at the very start of Day 70. The plant looked done. I did take some images of the branches hanging to dry. I will update with a final weight. Also, I have already started a second seed to try and do a better round with this particular strain.

@Trichome farmer : If it's ok to continue to do so, I will post updates here again while others finish up as well?

Here are some final images:

Strain: Trizkits - Cut at day 70
Hanging to dry in dark tent with filter fan and circulating fan
Current environment: 63/65F 50/55%rh

P1030305.JPG

I have found some extremely dense encrustations... kruos!
Kruos (for the interested)

P1030307.JPG

I am shocked to see this level of trichome density. I have seen pictures of this but did not think I could ever grow such a thing!

P1030308.JPG

P1030309.JPG

Wow. I am impressed with this strain. Especially with my hard work to treat it badly. I look forward to updating you all with a final dry weight in a few days and I have already dropped a new one! Also, in other news..... I will actually have final product reviews soon! My patient has arrived and I hope receives good care. Thank you all.

-Kostas

Update: Sorry for the delay everyone. I was out of town for near a week. Plant is cut. I totally messed up and deleted my final images before they transferred. I feel terrible. It really didn't look or change much at all in the last 7 days so I hope my previous update is a good look at the final state before the cut. As mentioned previously by @Twenty20 Adam - The smell does not arrive until very late and currently there is an incredibly strong skunky smell but a light touch reveals a wonderful lemon scent.

I arrived back home late last Friday night. I decided to chop then and there at the very start of Day 70. The plant looked done. I did take some images of the branches hanging to dry. I will update with a final weight. Also, I have already started a second seed to try and do a better round with this particular strain.

@Trichome farmer : If it's ok to continue to do so, I will post updates here again while others finish up as well?

View attachment 1316875

View attachment 1316876

I am shocked to see this level of trichome density. I have seen pictures of this but did not think I could ever grow such a thing!

View attachment 1316877

View attachment 1316878

Wow. I am impressed with this strain. Especially with my hard work to treat it badly. I look forward to updating you all with a final dry weight in a few days and I have already dropped a new one! Also, in other news..... I will actually have final product reviews soon! My patient has arrived and I hope receives good care. Thank you all.

-Kostas

:clapper: gratz on a great grow lucifer & glad ur back safe & sound :headbang: ppp

View attachment 1316875

View attachment 1316876

View attachment 1316877

View attachment 1316878

-Kostas
Wow, Vey nice!
We have observed the same traits with Trizkit. A very "late bloomer", the majority of the trichomes and terpenes come out at ripening. Not my favorite attribute as I prefer varieties that have early frost and terps but better late than never!!

Back