twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@hope2grow :face: awhile back i think you said we were on the same day with trizzlers. we are no longer on the same day. someone fukked up, and i know it was you....... no me. :crying: i dont know what year it is.:baked:

@hope2grow :face: awhile back i think you said we were on the same day with trizzlers. we are no longer on the same day. someone fukked up, and i know it was you....... no me. :crying: i dont know what year it is.:baked:

Yea I remember thinkin I was on the exact same day as someone else's trizzlers m8 lol ill accept that it may have been a classic stoner error on my part :crying: :jointman:

Last edited:
Ya think she has another 2 weeks another 2 weeks or so left in her? Those nuggs should fatten up quite a bit in that time, especially if you have some UVB to add.

I think she'll be coming down in a week on week 9 m8.. I have no smoke and she'll be close enough by then.. the sister will run to 70 days id say but will probably be done by then.. they smell great.. bad good lol im not expecting a lot more fattening of the Nugs tbh as the pots are only 5L.. when your in good old fashion soil smaller pots = smaller buds in my experience.. ill be happy if they firm up nice and tight. Im gonna run 2 of these in big pots very soon.. looks good smells good flowers quick and finishes up quick.. great genetics.

rusty how are you doing them pics with the cool black background bro any tips as they look fucking splendid bro
The black background is a little trick I learned from a mate.. Its basically a piece of black suede... It sucks the light in and doesn't reflect it back... I then do minimal editing... I have the same recipe... Add a bit of contrast, drop the brightness if it needs it... Drop the shadows and it makes the buds pop. I sometimes put an insta filter on but some of them are a bit much.. Hope that helps mate... All my pics are literally smart phone only.. I haven't got a proper camera... I use free apps for adding graphics :d5: :vibes:

The black background is a little trick I learned from a mate.. Its basically a piece of black suede... It sucks the light in and doesn't reflect it back... I then do minimal editing... I have the same recipe... Add a bit of contrast, drop the brightness if it needs it... Drop the shadows and it makes the buds pop. I sometimes put an insta filter on but some of them are a bit much.. Hope that helps mate... All my pics are literally smart phone only.. I haven't got a proper camera... I use free apps for adding graphics :d5: :vibes:
I've got an s21 ultra so I've got a great camera so your actually using a black background ok that's makes sense

I think she'll be coming down in a week on week 9 m8.. I have no smoke and she'll be close enough by then.. the sister will run to 70 days id say but will probably be done by then.. they smell great.. bad good lol im not expecting a lot more fattening of the Nugs tbh as the pots are only 5L.. when your in good old fashion soil smaller pots = smaller buds in my experience.. ill be happy if they firm up nice and tight. Im gonna run 2 of these in big pots very soon.. looks good smells good flowers quick and finishes up quick.. great genetics.
All of that is what attracted me to this girl last year. My first grow with her will be in an Earthbox...........when I get around to buying some! LOL!
Hopefully she's a good smoke and hear from guys here.

I've got an s21 ultra so I've got a great camera so your actually using a black background ok that's makes sense
Suede is king though or any other back reflection free thing will work... I will say this, my best pics are taken by my Mrs on her phone, its got an awesome macro setting... I can't wait to get a WiFi microscope thing.. Thanks for the rep brother :d5:

Back