twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know! I counted a bit funny:

day 1 as start of week 1 and day 7 as end of week 1,
day 8 as start of week 2 and day 16 end of week 2...

Hence, end of week 6 was day 42 so start of week 7 is day 43. Just straight down the Sundays on the calendar. Either way I know the day count from sprout is correct at the least! hahaha

Day 43: Start of Week 7

Still looking limey! Dangit! However, still going strong and looking way better than my first one. I think it's time to start introducing bloom nutrients? I am definitely going to grow a second one of these when this one finishes and try not to screw it up. The start was so good, so strong, so easy. The stems are incredibly supple. If you want to LST this plant just pull on it. They flex beautifully and nothing has snapped. As far as condition and poor color? Just inexperience here.....

View attachment 1306488

View attachment 1306489

Do... Do I see the start of something nubbly on those upper leaves? Or do I just have old foggy eyes....

View attachment 1306490
Nice!

bushmasterar15 - update #8
Alright we are on day 44 with both the Trizzlers. There are plenty of budsites all around as you can see. I'm in the process of switching the autopots reservoir over to full bloom nutrients so final res fill of late veg/ early bloom Megacrop 2 part schedule.

received_162336899011195.jpeg
received_552202872426386.jpeg

I know! I counted a bit funny:

day 1 as start of week 1 and day 7 as end of week 1,
day 8 as start of week 2 and day 16 end of week 2...

Hence, end of week 6 was day 42 so start of week 7 is day 43. Just straight down the Sundays on the calendar. Either way I know the day count from sprout is correct at the least! hahaha
No bro u had it right! I was so blazed when I did the math I did the 6x7=42 + 1 day = 43.......
But then in my fogged out mind I did it as 6 days in a week X 7 weeks is 42 + 1 day is 43 hence how I had came up with it being 8 weeks! I was literally going to erase message and Kyote commented in chat so I figured if peeps had already seen that message I’d instead just leave a message update pointing out my dum-dum move! Let others get a laugh way I laughed at myself when it clicked in my brain what I had done! :crying:

No bro u had it right! I was so blazed when I did the math I did the 6x7=42 + 1 day = 43.......
But then in my fogged out mind I did it as 6 days in a week X 7 weeks is 42 + 1 day is 43 hence how I had came up with it being 8 weeks! I was literally going to erase message and Kyote commented in chat so I figured if peeps had already seen that message I’d instead just leave a message update pointing out my dum-dum move! Let others get a laugh way I laughed at myself when it clicked in my brain what I had done! :crying:

3a116884945f870924f1ffd3f36fc015.png
:rofl: ppp

Back