twenty20 Twenty20 Mendocino 2021 Grow&show

This is a test choose 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ryno_nuggs - update #2
Here is a day 3 shot. Growing fast, looking good. One does have a slight curl on the edges of leaves and developed a slight tip burn since yesterday. I am using megacrop 2 part. I have watered once a day at 150 day one, 200 day two and back down to 150 today after noticing the tip burn.
20210326_154129.jpg

Had some trouble, but I got a glue sniffer up this is day 1.View attachment 1301278
The Glue Sniffer Autos have stubborn seed coats. I have ran several germ tests on them and they are taking exceptionally long to crack without assistance. If I crack the coats they have no problems. They probably need more curing time. glad you had some success.

Nelly Nugs - update #7
14 days old today and she's doing fine growing well no issues at all so far fingers crossed. Shes on dutch pro roots canna a an b little tad of cal mag and bio garlic and spray leafs with dutch pro green leaf when the lights go off.
20210328_151747.jpg
20210328_151724.jpg

14 days old today and she's doing fine growing well no issues at all so far fingers crossed. Shes on dutch pro roots canna a an b little tad of cal mag and bio garlic and spray leafs with dutch pro green leaf when the lights go off.
View attachment 1301472View attachment 1301473
Ooooo she's looking fine mate.. Gonna be a clonker by the look of it.. I love my little whiskey Zulu's.. Some good genetics in this grow n show for sure. :d5: :smoking:

Back