Photoperiod Twelve plant photo run featuring Jean-O's Devils Lettuce & Brain Damage also Blueberry

Final 5 gallon buckets
Moved 10 of them into 5 gallon buckets. I ran out of grow medium for the last one I'll get to her later. Used roots organics lush for the first time
5 gallon buckets.JPG

Attachments

• roots lush.JPG
    roots lush.JPG
    370.2 KB · Views: 20
Looking good buddy! Great job on those outdoor ladies as well. Always a pleasure to see what you got growing. I haven't see a grow with @Jean-O genetics yet so I'm excited to see them. I have only good things, and with your skills should be a good one.

Stay lifted. :pass:

TY for stopping by @McDee :bighug:The change in my potting soil has thrown a wrench in the same old ways so I am just watching them and reacting to they're needs. :cooldance:
In about a week they will move into a room that will give me space to get to them all easier :d5:

TY for stopping by @McDee :bighug:The change in my potting soil has thrown a wrench in the same old ways so I am just watching them and reacting to they're needs. :cooldance:
In about a week they will move into a room that will give me space to get to them all easier :d5:
I'm in a similar boat, my transition to Megacrop has not gone well. I'm going to try Jacks 321 next grow. Only doing 1, or 2 at a time doesn't allow for much experimenting lol.

:baked:

You changed up your grow media also huh! The added coco I put in for this run has also caused me issues making me change up the way I do things. I'm hoping it adds something special to the end product for the added work it's caused.

I mixed the roots organics lush and the roots organics original potting soil together 50/50 except for two that got filled with straight lush :baked:
They are under 2 MH @ 750 W 18 hours on.
Other than the roots oregonism XL they have only received RO water and have had their first defoliation of fan leaves.
The two next to the little one on the far left are the only labeled plants @Jean-O Devils Lettuce. I am confident that I will distiguish the others. Four are @Jean-O Brain Damage and four Farmers lab Blueberries Happy Farming :bighug:

Attachments

• All.JPG
    All.JPG
    375.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Devils Lettuce.JPG
    Devils Lettuce.JPG
    385.2 KB · Views: 26
  • 100_4036.JPG
    100_4036.JPG
    365.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 100_4032.JPG
    100_4032.JPG
    384.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 100_4031.JPG
    100_4031.JPG
    384.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 100_4030.JPG
    100_4030.JPG
    370.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 100_4013.JPG
    100_4013.JPG
    335.5 KB · Views: 21
Lights off pic :smoking: Switching to 12 hour off light cycle. Jeano's Genetics Devil's Lettuce and Brain Damage on the left :toke: 4 Blueberries to the right
They got their first feeding = 1 Tablespoon of the root organics foundation and bloom. The back 2 on the right were the pots that have straight roots lush potting soil. The others 50/50 w/roots original & lush Happy farming !
100_4051.JPG

Attachments

• Jeano's genetics Brain Damage & Devil's Lettuce.JPG
    Jeano's genetics Brain Damage & Devil's Lettuce.JPG
    345.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_4050.JPG
    100_4050.JPG
    321.3 KB · Views: 14
They all are stretching and looking Mighty Fine :yay: I have 2 box fans blowing 24/7 on them since they are close together
100_4071.JPG
The 2 that were filled with roots lush potting soil are larger than the rest (right two rear)
Jeano's genetics Devil's Lettuce and Drain Damage are the left 7 plants. When they are more into the flower stage I'll pull them out for individual pics :smoking:

Attachments

• 100_4069.JPG
    100_4069.JPG
    348.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_4070.JPG
    100_4070.JPG
    372 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_4072.JPG
    100_4072.JPG
    342.5 KB · Views: 12
They all are stretching and looking Mighty Fine :yay: I have 2 box fans blowing 24/7 on them since they are close togetherView attachment 1536659.
The 2 that were filled with roots lush potting soil are larger than the rest (right two rear)
Jeano's genetics Devil's Lettuce and Drain Damage are the left 7 plants. When they are more into the flower stage I'll pull them out for individual pics :smoking:
They look excellent bud, top shelf as always!
:pass:

Back