Good stuff! Now let's see the explosion! Can't wait! While we wait though I'm curious what the final pull was from your THC bomb photo period. How are you liking the smoke?

I pulled 5.3 zips from the bomb photo!! I was a little disappointed but not really now. Smoke is fantastic!!! Was cat piss near chop, cured into a super skunky smell, bags will not cut it as a buddy advised me lol great high and long lasting!!

Nice how'd you win that of you don't mind me asking! That's awesome news my friend. Hope it works as well as they say, that'd b spectacular. Heard s lot about them but don't see people using them much around here. Excited to see what your skilled hands can do with it!

Nice how'd you win that of you don't mind me asking! That's awesome news my friend. Hope it works as well as they say, that'd b spectacular. Heard s lot about them but don't see people using them much around here. Excited to see what your skilled hands can do with it!

It was the December plant of the month on GC. They have a contest every month and my THC Bomb ended up winning!!!

Thanks man!! I hope I can do it some justice!! [emoji173]️[emoji109]

That's awesome! My thc bomb got me into the monthly comp here on my vertu first grow bit I did not win lol. One day I'll win. That's awesome you got the extra special Christmas win

Back