TRIED AGAIN - PLEASE HELP

Reaction score
So, when I posted my last two plants and took the advice from those failed (even though they harvested around half ounce of good product) girls I started again around July 10th and this is where I am now. This one looks WAY better than the others did. I started the plant in this 5 gallon bucket which was main advice I got from this forum, rather then doing a transplant which is why my other two were stunted.

How does this one look?? Any advice what to do now??? I do 3 solo cups of water daily or every other day depending on how soil feels. Thoughts??

Attachments

• AUTO-FLOWER.jpg
    AUTO-FLOWER.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 53
Not worth your time growing it. It’s already in flower and won’t produce anymore than 10g I reckon

So, when I posted my last two plants and took the advice from those failed (even though they harvested around half ounce of good product) girls I started again around July 10th and this is where I am now. This one looks WAY better than the others did. I started the plant in this 5 gallon bucket which was main advice I got from this forum, rather then doing a transplant which is why my other two were stunted.

How does this one look?? Any advice what to do now??? I do 3 solo cups of water daily or every other day depending on how soil feels. Thoughts??
Your not going to get much from this girl bro sadly also regarding the transplanting I start all my plants in solo cups also I think if you started your girls indoors even under cfl lighting before putting them outdoors and I'd repot from a solo cup them and if this isn't possible to start them indoor I'd still start them in the smaller pots

Not worth the time for 10G? I am totally find with keeping it going for a small harvest - My stunted plants didnt produce a lot BUT the product was enjoyable.
I doubt it will even produce 10g. I’m just saying this isn’t worth growing to most people. No one wants to wait 2-3 month for a couple of buds. If that’s what you wanna do then that’s fine though

What’s up with the bucket? Even if you drill holes in it 5 gal buckets are far from ideal plant containers. They are too tall, not wide enough, have no taper, no built in drainage, you get the idea….

Go get a proper pot, cloth pot at least, Rain Science bag or Air Pot even better. The soil also looks wet too, that could just be a “right now” situation, but tiny plants need drier soil. They can’t handle more moisture until they have a well developed root system.

There are pitfalls to both transplant and final pot strategy, but properly done both will work just fine. I prefer final pot myself. There is one less step, but watering for the first couple weeks is a little more challenging to get nailed down. I wouldn’t necessarily kill that plant, let the soil dry out and let her keep going, but definitely just start a new one in a proper pot.

You must be very mindful of your water and nutrient inputs, especially for the first month or so, less is usually better when you are learning.

Good luck!

Last edited:
I doubt it will even produce 10g. I’m just saying this isn’t worth growing to most people. No one wants to wait 2-3 month for a couple of buds. If that’s what you wanna do then that’s fine though
I have plenty of buds.......but it's fun to see what I can also produce on my own. My last harvest was about 3/4 of an oz maybe a bit more off of two stunted plants. So yeah, I will keep growing.....

What’s up with the bucket? Even if you drill holes in it 5 gal buckets are far from ideal plant containers. They are too tall, not wide enough, have no taper, no built in drainage, you get the idea….

Go get a proper pot, cloth pot at least, Rain Science bag or Air Pot even better. The soil also looks wet too, that could just be a “right now” situation, but tiny plants need drier soil. They can’t handle more moisture until they have a well developed root system.

There are pitfalls to both transplant and final pot strategy, but probably done both will work just fine. I prefer final pot myself. There is one less step, but watering for the first couple weeks is a little more challenging to get nailed down. I wouldn’t necessarily kill that plant, let the soil dry out and let her keep going, but definitely just start a new one in a proper pot.

You must be very mindful of your water and nutrient inputs, especially for the first month or so, less is usually better when you are learning.

Good luck!
Thanks Man! I will buy an airpot and transplant it to that. 5 gallon? How big?

Why are you transplanting it? It’s already in flower and won’t get any bigger now. It will only stunt it further or worse, kill it. I imagine it doesn’t have much of a root system to support a transplant. I suggest you just pop a new seed into its final pot and don’t transplant or you’re gonna end up with another plant like this bro. There is an art to transplanting and takes some practise with autos. If you started again, for all you know you will end up with a lot bigger plants and in the end your time doesn’t go to waste on smaller ones.

No problem! I wouldn’t transplant that plant at this point, I would just let it ride and start a new plant.

If you plan to grow it on you back porch I would go with 5 gal.

How much light are you getting back there? Your plant also has the look of a plant that is stretchy due to lack of light. Outdoor it’s recommended to have at least 8 hours of direct sunlight a day, more is almost always better.

Back