Trichomes ( clear, cloudy, amber)

Some of us old stoners like all the effects of different harvest times. I often grow 3 of the same strain so I can harvest each on a different schedule....one for an UP jar, keep going jar and knock my ass out jar. Forget he degrading shit or over ripe comments...the more amber, the more 'effect' some of old stoners like.

I freeze my bud in masons, and refreeze after removing some, and so far, I have not noticed any problem. Why do you say don't re-freeze? :pighug:
Just what I heard. Id imagine its because freezing breaks the cell wall when it thaws. More important if you are dealing with fruits like strawberries how they turn to mush. Your probably right it doesn't really matter I just think it will change more. if you have bud for twenty years it will be the same as when you froze it cannabinoid terpene wise

Just what I heard. Id imagine its because freezing breaks the cell wall when it thaws. More important if you are dealing with fruits like strawberries how they turn to mush. Your probably right it doesn't really matter I just think it will change more. if you have bud for twenty years it will be the same as when you froze it cannabinoid terpene wise
I keep it frozen too. I have some Dragon Cheese that freezing made the terps come out more. But I open the zip lock, grab a couple of buds really quickly, seal it up and put it back in the freezer before it has a chance to thaw.

What I would say is when freezing don't shake because trichomes will fall off

Some of us old stoners like all the effects of different harvest times. I often grow 3 of the same strain so I can harvest each on a different schedule....one for an UP jar, keep going jar and knock my ass out jar. Forget he degrading shit or over ripe comments...the more amber, the more 'effect' some of old stoners like.
That's an interesting idea. I just cut off a few branches of my Gorilla Glue (mainly milky) and leave the rest for first signs of amber. I don't like couchlock so much. I like being active but with a slight physical relaxing effect.

Back