Trichomes ( clear, cloudy, amber)

just remember when the trichomes start to cahneg they cahnge at the rate of 5% per week . So if you want a 10% amber / 80% milky start your 2 week flush when you see the 1st amber trichome

just remember when the trichomes start to cahneg they cahnge at the rate of 5% per week . So if you want a 10% amber / 80% milky start your 2 week flush when you see the 1st amber trichome

Thanks I was wondering about how long things take in general.

I would generally agree especially if your organic but I still like to do one or two distilled waterings. But your right its not necessary.

And there is no need to do any last several weeks/days with doing any flush, absolutely none!

And there is no need to do any last several weeks/days with doing any flush, absolutely none!
There has been a debate on "flushing" have read facts concerning "to flush or not to flush" this debate has been going on for years

Thanks that helps a lot
This is my first grow all new to me. I've never had enough weed to have to try and keep it. So how long will it last vacuum sealed?
In a jar?
Hello get some grove bags makes curing easy no burping or pissing about and last till you have smoked it :thumbsup:
IMG_20220602_130957.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:

Last edited:
If your gonna smoke alot of it and want it mostly heady I would wait till most of your heads are milky. If you only take one hit maybe a 25 percent amber 75 percent milky. I say this because a little cbn won't knock you out but if you smoke alot it will Problem is they all won't milk up before you get some amber the more amber the more stoney more milky more head high. Then dont forget a cure. The longer the cure the more it will become stoney especially if you let it go more amber. I think but can't back it up thca converts to thc then to cbn thru oxidation. CBN is a sedative. Thca can't do anything to you its not psychoactive but thc is so its why you have to cook weed in edibles. Your buds are mostly thca. Thca converts to thc when you smoke it. The part that isn't widely accepted is that I believe the conversion when you smoke it isn't as efficient as smoking thc that is already converted but for thca to turn to thc naturally takes awhile for oxidation to occur. So there is anecdotal evidence people say cured weed becomes stronger I believe that is why. So I would cure 3 to 4 weeks at least at 60 to 70f. Terpenes (flavors) oxidize and change and become different overtime if you like where a bud is at you can refrigerate and it will slow down the aging significantly just like with food. If you freeze it only do this once don't refreeze it can last 20yrs. If you do this let it get to room temp before opening jar.
I freeze my bud in masons, and refreeze after removing some, and so far, I have not noticed any problem. Why do you say don't re-freeze? :pighug:

Back