Outdoor Treetop autoflower grow? 2016

Reaction score
a non conventional way of growing basically I was looking around and thought if anyone had tried growing in a tree so sure enough someone has this seems like an interesting way to grow outdoors and apparently you could get amazing results I figured I'd show you and see what you growers think. Wondering about the smell though haha

Last edited:
Hello, interesting topic.I can confirm that it's one of the most discreet way of growing. Of course you can have good results, especially with autos, just need to be clever and organised...It Works for me every year!

Growing in treetop is dangerous. Please be carefull ;)

Autos are generally small, I dont see the point unless you are in an area where the sun doesnt reach the ground....

Back in my early days I attempted this with a few photo plants. It worked....but....don't do it man! Its a tremendous amount of effort initially, and its a huge amount of work to keep up on the plants needs. The wind is quite strong at the tops of the trees, so watering is a continued effort. If it was the only solid spot I could find I would have done it again, but only as a last resort.

Back in my early days I attempted this with a few photo plants. It worked....but....don't do it man! Its a tremendous amount of effort initially, and its a huge amount of work to keep up on the plants needs. The wind is quite strong at the tops of the trees, so watering is a continued effort. If it was the only solid spot I could find I would have done it again, but only as a last resort.
B

Hello man I agree that the practice is a lot of effort the first time you try. But after years of practice , it's not dangerous , It just requires organisation and patience to work beautifully.One of these days I will post a photo so you can see yourself.There is in my opinion no way Your plants can be seen: it's the stealthiest way of gerrilla growing I think! For me It recqieres 3 weeks everytime I have to water them.:::)

Back