Group Shot:
DSC_0140.JPG

Black Russian:
DSC_0141.JPG

DSC_0145.JPG

Berry Bomb:
DSC_0150.JPG
DSC_0152.JPG

Blue Dream: I noticed that the growth appeared different on this plant than others. In time it will prove to be some serious foxtailing but I'm not sure if this is a genetic thing, if it's from the pk 13/14 and timing etc. Time will tell but feel free to share your experiences or opinions.
DSC_0157.JPG
DSC_0162.JPG
DSC_0165.JPG

DSC_0168.JPG

Day 41

Black Russian: Smelling fruity and delicious.
DSC_0187.JPG
DSC_0188.JPG

Berry Bomb: Not really stacking up as much as the others, just getting dense.
DSC_0183.JPG
DSC_0184.JPG
DSC_0186.JPG

Blue Dream: Starting to look chunky
DSC_0180.JPG
DSC_0181.JPG

I had a couple weeks with some technical difficulties so there's a bit of a jump here.

After speaking with some folks and researching the strains that I've been working with under these COBs, I was concerned that perhaps my buds weren't getting enough UVB. As a result, I decided to give each plant its final week or 2 under HPS to give it the best chance of fattening up. I don't know if that'll make a huge difference or not but we'll see. That said, the black russian pics from here out are under HPS.

Day 56:

Black Russian:
DSC_0234.JPG
DSC_0237.JPG
DSC_0238.JPG
DSC_0243.JPG
DSC_0246.JPG

Berry Bomb:
DSC_0222.JPG
DSC_0223.JPG
DSC_0224.JPG

Blue Dream:
DSC_0228.JPG
DSC_0229.JPG
DSC_0231.JPG

The Black Russian has been flushing for a couple of weeks and I plan to chop most of it today. It looks like there are some immature buds down in the lower portion of the plant. I've been thinking about revegging her because this is actually the only Black Russian I have at the moment and based solely on how incredibly fruity she smells I think I'm gonna wanna keept his girl around.

The Blue Dream has obviously chunked up but still feels pretty whispy so I hope it fattens up well. It has some beautiful blue hues coming out in the calyxes and it is beautiful. It'll take a few more weeks still I suspect.

The Berry Bomb is dense as fuck! It doesn't smell much at all but it too has been flushing for about a week and I'm going to trim some of the top nug off of her today too.

Black Russian put out 5 1/2oz dried and that doesn't count the quarter still on the plant. I decided to try revegging to see if I could run some clones in a hydro table. Reveg was plenty successful but I think I might've left more behind than necessary. The aroma coming out of it is very berry sweet and the smoke is dense. It's still curing I think but it's definitely got some kick and is nice and relaxing so far.

The Berry Bomb has put out more than this but I don't have a final weight yet, I'm guessing close to 8 zips.

The Blue Dream, despite chunking up so much, didn't come out too heavy in the end, still no final weight but I'm guessing < 4. It got very purple in the calyxes and leaves as it autumned out. It smells a lot like the larger Blue Dream auto from my last run and my test rip let me know that it is a lot more powerful. I trimmed a LOT more bud off this one than the Black Russian but I'm trying to reveg it as well. This has been my reveg test run. If I can get a bunch of clones to run a tray of SOG, I'll be a happy boy!

Back