Transplanting seedlings..

Reaction score
I'm a bit unsure if I should transplant these into their forever home yet.
Do you think they're to small and young at 13 days?
I was given the little pods when I bought the seeds and now feel that I should've put them straight into their big pots..!
I really don't want to stress them..!

Attachments

• 4th Aug 24.jpg
    4th Aug 24.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 6
I'm a bit unsure if I should transplant these into their forever home yet.
Do you think they're to small and young at 13 days?
I was given the little pods when I bought the seeds and now feel that I should've put them straight into their big pots..!
I really don't want to stress them..!

I'd transplant now...just be gentle and they will be fine....:watering:

Yeah, use a pair of scissors and cut them into the 4 seperate pods and do one at a time.
I’d also recommend lightly packing the soil in the plastic containers. I’ve done this and had a palmful of dirt and roots in my hand. You really want the soil to hold together.

I would definitely transplant them now .be careful with the roots that are growing through the pods.I like to use root coir in the those plastic pods.They make transplanting a lot easier & are easier to keep moist during germination.You got this .Be gentle & best of luck

I would definitely transplant them now .be careful with the roots that are growing through the pods.I like to use root coir in the those plastic pods.They make transplanting a lot easier & are easier to keep moist during germination.You got this .Be gentle & best of luck
Thanks Bill.de.Cat, Paulg & CannaBee... Good advice!

Thanks Bill.de.Cat, Paulg & CannaBee... Good advice!

I actually meant to type root Riot not the coir.Let us know how u made out.i just replanted 3 seeds.I just put em in the seed propagation set up.Good Luck , it will all work out

Back