Outdoor trailanimals 2018 grows

the environment over the last 24 hrs:
temp.....54 to 84f
rh..........20 to 37%
my "indoor" grow seems sub optimal also:haha:View attachment 882322

As you know my winter grows indoors are less than ideal as well...aint nothing wrong with 20-37%RH, though those lower temps would be better if they were higher!!(stoke that stove bud!!) 80-85 is perfect in my opinion

As you know my winter grows indoors are less than ideal as well...aint nothing wrong with 20-37%RH, though those lower temps would be better if they were higher!!(stoke that stove bud!!) 80-85 is perfect in my opinion
RH no concern, it will get much lower, still a no thing to me. Prob comes at night, cool enough for a good sleep is kinda cool for the grow. Oh well, the difficulties of living in the grow room:smoking:

RH no concern, it will get much lower, still a no thing to me. Prob comes at night, cool enough for a good sleep is kinda cool for the grow. Oh well, the difficulties of living in the grow room:smoking:

Haha yeah i guess you don't want to sleep in the heat too much...i get ya there!! Few hours of cool at night isnt a problem either really...to them its a natural occurrence really!!

Haha yeah i guess you don't want to sleep in the heat too much...i get ya there!! Few hours of cool at night isnt a problem either really...to them its a natural occurrence really!!
what I'm thinking 2, they did so well last season, apart from the too hot soil start, the environment didn't seem to bother them. Couple of them even finished in the 60s, days that is

what I'm thinking 2, they did so well last season, apart from the too hot soil start, the environment didn't seem to bother them. Couple of them even finished in the 60s, days that is

Yeah exactly!! Do exactly what you did last year, with a couple of tweaks in the middle to end of flower, and I think you are going to be very happy with the end result!!.

Every little thing you can do to improve the cycle of the plant, even a slight bit will help in the long run. On an auto those first 30 days really do set the framework for the plants overall frame size. Obviously you have the early framework well under control though, going by how big they were last year!! ;)

from last year's window
Moonstone Tango......21.5", 18g from 1/2 soil
P1040802.JPG

Back