Outdoor trailanimals 2018 grows

Hey there @trailanimal !!

Yeah! Have been waiting for the day when Trail would start up his 2018 grow journal!!

What's the plan this time? What strains do you have lined up?

Only just remembered your Dinafem Industrial CBD from last time.
I should have a pack in the mail as soon as my $ reach the seed bank.
I also picked Industrial due to the high sativa open structure to avoid the dreaded you-know-what.

Great to see you about to start again!

:love:

Hey there @trailanimal !!

Yeah! Have been waiting for the day when Trail would start up his 2018 grow journal!!

What's the plan this time? What strains do you have lined up?

Only just remembered your Dinafem Industrial CBD from last time.
I should have a pack in the mail as soon as my $ reach the seed bank.
I also picked Industrial due to the high sativa open structure to avoid the dreaded you-know-what.

Great to see you about to start again!

:love:
glad you are here Maria!, IPCBD is fast!, no mold, but a couple did nanner and I had to harvest early. The pick of the litter was a winner. Lots of variability in this strain. I'm going to germ 9 seeds in 3 pots, grow the biggest 3 forward, I expect to get 3 winners this way! My line up is usually in a state of change right up until seed drop:shrug:, but, the Sour Dragon, IPCBD, and Bubba Trouble are in! I'll talk about my choices for the rest of the line up soon. And, in the window I know what I'm going to do, back later with that.

glad you are here Maria!, IPCBD is fast!, no mold, but a couple did nanner and I had to harvest early. The pick of the litter was a winner. Lots of variability in this strain. I'm going to germ 9 seeds in 3 pots, grow the biggest 3 forward, I expect to get 3 winners this way! My line up is usually in a state of change right up until seed drop:shrug:, but, the Sour Dragon, IPCBD, and Bubba Trouble are in! I'll talk about my choices for the rest of the line up soon. And, in the window I know what I'm going to do, back later with that.

Hey Trail!
Cool, great info on the Industrial CBD.
I don't mind a few bananas near the end.
Can't wait to see the window line up!

ok, got the bloom boost 1/2 gal tester pots ready:
2 pots Down to Earth Rose & Flower (4-8-4), 1@ the low recommended app rate, 1@ upper app rate, during grow will top dress at two different rates.

2 pots starting with the same app rates: high N quano 1/2 tsp, high P guano 1 tsp, EB Stone Organics Ultra Bloom (0-10-10) 1 tsp. Top dress at different rates during grow.

1 pot high N guano 1/2 tsp, Ultra Bloom 1.5 tsp. Top dress during grow with Ultra Bloom, and N if needed.
P1060357.JPG

Back