Outdoor trailanimals 2018 grows

The rough strokes on this season's mythic canvas. I have greenhouse modifications that should address excessive heat build up, no more nanners, no more fluffy weightless bud be the goal of this. And greater circ to battle bud rot. I've shown myself I can grow big in soil, now it's time to learn to grow heavy! The Waiting for the Greenhouse Window Grow will feature Portals and Mephisto in 1/2 gal fabric pots. These will be my bloom boost testers, looking for a greenhouse plan. Got my potting soil out of the greenhouse, all thawed and woke up, adding some nutes today and potting. Planning on a Ides of March seed drop, the day Julius Caesar was assassinated, ok, no more politics! Start will actually be predicated on when I get solar panels dug out. Nothing but snow and blow. I need to do this to power the Autocob @BigSm0 , to supplement the sun...View attachment 874262 I've been trying to keep the top 2/3 of the panels exposed but it just keeps on snowing and blowing. time for a break from this shit.
Also, the Window Grow will be the nursery for some of the greenhouse plants. Last season I used solo cup insta transplanters started 10 days before set out. Worked perfect!, Thanks to @912GreenSkell for the stellar idea! This time I'm starting 6 in 1 gal fabric bags for a month run in the window before set out. I wanted to make instas with 1 gal plastic pots but the shipping sucked for 12 of them. So, I'll sacrifice some cheap o fabric ones. Set em in the hole, cut the fabric away, back fill. Much more, I'll be back

Hey bud....some guys have reported solid success by planting fabric pots directly in the ground. For me it worked really well directly burying the Botanicare Hercules pots directly in the ground. I pulled a brooklyn sunrise 112gram dry plant from that pot.
hercules airpots direcly planted in the ground.JPG

Hey bud....some guys have reported solid success by planting fabric pots directly in the ground. For me it worked really well directly burying the Botanicare Hercules pots directly in the ground. I pulled a brooklyn sunrise 112gram dry plant from that pot.
View attachment 874343
love discussions, good news!, Did you just drop it in whole?

View attachment 874343
those look good, I was going to use smart pot style, but this the compressed stuff, right?

those look good, I was going to use smart pot style, but this the compressed stuff, right?

Ahh okay they are not smartpots, but the other style that don't air prune. Ignore the previous comment then.

love discussions, good news!, Did you just drop it in whole?

Yep....I tried this style of pot in the triple comparison of transplant techniques 2 seasons ago(standard transplant, insta, and direct plant airpots) All 3 worked as expected(perfectly fine), but instas for the win!

I wonder if you smaller slots in the fabric pots if that would work?(never really checked the fabric pots out before) Something to try on a snowy day? ;) (instead of scratching your butt, and looking out the window....hahahahahahahahha :D )

I wonder if you smaller slots in the fabric pots if that would work?(never really checked the fabric pots out before) Something to try on a snowy day? ;) (instead of scratching your butt, and looking out the window....hahahahahahahahha :D )
well. got them, I'll just trim the pot away, inside the transplant hole

Morning from good old Europe and love seeing good old fellas, jap spring is soon i feel it, will be a nice journey this year, good luck trail!

Back