Outdoor trailanimals 2018 grows

trailanimal

son of soil
Reaction score
Hybrid ambitions to be the focus of this season's grow. Last season's Industrial Plant CBD/Dinafem, 2:1 cbd:thc, was such great medicine for myself and Sharon I knew I had to get her into a northern strain. To this end I'll be germing a bunch of Sour Dragon/Portal regs and interviewing males. Sour Dragon, tested in high humidity, has that tall open stance I love, the non bud rot stance. I was planning on just one hybrid try per season to make things simpler. But, I'm so fired up about the Bubba Trouble/ @Magic Strains I have in the mail, if I get a male that's worthy she gets dusted too. BT showed incredible vig and rock solid resistance in a season from hell last go round.
back in a few minutes

The rough strokes on this season's mythic canvas. I have greenhouse modifications that should address excessive heat build up, no more nanners, no more fluffy weightless bud be the goal of this. And greater circ to battle bud rot. I've shown myself I can grow big in soil, now it's time to learn to grow heavy! The Waiting for the Greenhouse Window Grow will feature Portals and Mephisto in 1/2 gal fabric pots. These will be my bloom boost testers, looking for a greenhouse plan. Got my potting soil out of the greenhouse, all thawed and woke up, adding some nutes today and potting. Planning on a Ides of March seed drop, the day Julius Caesar was assassinated, ok, no more politics! Start will actually be predicated on when I get solar panels dug out. Nothing but snow and blow. I need to do this to power the Autocob @BigSm0 , to supplement the sun...
P1060337.JPG
I've been trying to keep the top 2/3 of the panels exposed but it just keeps on snowing and blowing. time for a break from this shit.
Also, the Window Grow will be the nursery for some of the greenhouse plants. Last season I used solo cup insta transplanters started 10 days before set out. Worked perfect!, Thanks to @912GreenSkell for the stellar idea! This time I'm starting 6 in 1 gal fabric bags for a month run in the window before set out. I wanted to make instas with 1 gal plastic pots but the shipping sucked for 12 of them. So, I'll sacrifice some cheap o fabric ones. Set em in the hole, cut the fabric away, back fill. Much more, I'll be back

Last edited:
You are so blessed. What a beautiful place you have there. I’m sure it’s much more work than people realize but it’s got to be worth it.
I am blessed to able to still do my work! Camp living is all about work, but, this kind work has always been my play, so blessed I am.....
P1030701.JPG

Back