Outdoor Trailanimal's 2017 grows

a question for the northern growers......ever see mold on Spruce? I haven't. Seems I put all the guerrilla girls in with Spruce. All I was thinking was cover, sun, and good air. Maybe I got some anti-mold juju as well!

Spruce, pine and cedar also have a built in stink concealment, due to their usual strong odours. PIne stinking strains fit right in of course!

Every post/page is a pleasure for me trail and in my understanding it's normal to read all of it to understand the process and learn...oh man, i have so much to learn about autos, but hey you did it, really amazing your outdoor season 2017!

Spruce, pine and cedar also have a built in stink concealment, due to their usual strong odours. PIne stinking strains fit right in of course!
Up here it's well known that some juniper needles smoldering on the wood stove keeps evil at bay, smells really good too. And the berries are good for kidneys, if you don't eat too much.

4 Bigs in the greenhouse, 2 of em are Bubba Trouble from @Magic Strains:
Big Bertha, my outdoor comp entry, standing tall at 53".........

P1050249.jpg
"little" sister, 47" and loading up
P1050252.jpg

Damn trail...your wall of green makes me cry...you get height problems in your green space? Most important, that troops stay far, far away from it and i really know what you doing by watering your guerilla ladys now...watering can be a bitch...i always did it like doing sport, haha, but at some hot days i really hated it cycling outdoors bringing 10 liter tanks after another for 2 to 3 hours outside to water all...like sports!

Back