Outdoor trailanimal 2019

Enclosure is up. Black Ruby and Amber/Autoflower Portal are in 1/2 gal soil, waiting. When they breach I'll be running the little 25w led grow light for 10 hrs/day to supplement Sola. As they grow I'll bring on Autocob! They look like lonesome sister's now, but by the time June 1 rolls around window will fill with transplants for greenhouse/outdoor.
P1000369.JPG

Got hit hard by flu Sat. night. This morn first time out of bed. Haven't eaten in 60 hours, weak and tipsy, but feels like I'll be eating today, on the mend. I've done 2 posts and I feel like I should lie down, lol. I'll try to get thru my alerts

Hope you're feeling better, @trailanimal !

Enclosure is up. Black Ruby and Amber/Autoflower Portal are in 1/2 gal soil, waiting. When they breach I'll be running the little 25w led grow light for 10 hrs/day to supplement Sola. As they grow I'll bring on Autocob! They look like lonesome sister's now, but by the time June 1 rolls around window will fill with transplants for greenhouse/outdoor.View attachment 1036412

And so Trail's winter window wonder begins!

We need to get together and balance our weather.
Have been at 100 F almost every day for a month now.
Summer will soon be here...

Sorry you were down with the flu, but I'm glad to hear you are on the mend.

Your gals should be up any day and it's off! I gotta start some veggie seeds today so I'm excited about that, it's funny how happy that makes me every year :woohoo1:

Back