Mephisto Genetics topped sour liver autos

Autobeast

Autobeast
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
good day growers. so i havnt seen much info on afn on the mephisto sourlivers autos. had these beans nearly a year. test beans. and they cracked right open. thats what i love about mephisto always top quality;)

so set up 3ft x 3ft mylar tent.
light. perfectsun goliath 1000 led panel.
2 fans, plus 1 extractor fan.
medium.biobizz lightmix
pots. 3 gal fabric smart pots
feed. advanced nutrients grow, bloom, sensi calmag, mollases.
so the the big girls at the back and front middle plant. all sour liverautos. back girls 6 weeks old front plant 5 weeks old have all been topped once and then left to grow. some defols along the way so far and more to come;) happy strong girls. top work @mephisto and the team. always a joy;) well here some pics
_20181221_111535.JPG
_20181221_111548.JPG
_20181221_111636.JPG
well thats all for now. happy growing every1;)

good day growers. so i havnt seen much info on afn on the mephisto sourlivers autos. had these beans nearly a year. test beans. and they cracked right open. thats what i love about mephisto always top quality;)

so set up 3ft x 3ft mylar tent.
light. perfectsun goliath 1000 led panel.
2 fans, plus 1 extractor fan.
medium.biobizz lightmix
pots. 3 gal fabric smart pots
feed. advanced nutrients grow, bloom, sensi calmag, mollases.
so the the big girls at the back and front middle plant. all sour liverautos. back girls 6 weeks old front plant 5 weeks old have all been topped once and then left to grow. some defols along the way so far and more to come;) happy strong girls. top work @mephisto and the team. always a joy;) well here some picsView attachment 990272 View attachment 990273 View attachment 990274 well thats all for now. happy growing every1;)
Gorgeous plants. The Livers is a great strain and anything crossed with it has that distinctive smell. Very nice, unique.

Gorgeous plants. The Livers is a great strain and anything crossed with it has that distinctive smell. Very nice, unique.
thanks alot yea the smell is unique all right. it stinks so nice my full house stinks lol;) as time passes plants grow. all girls trouble free and happy. liver buds on there way. these plants taken me by suprise with there size. @mephisto u rock;) . front left and right plant..dinafem crital jack autos. @Dinafem-Mark. there now taller than all ladies in the tent. showing strong solid genetics. update pics tmz.but here some pics from a few days ago. all plants topped. then left to grow;)
_20190102_190948.JPG
_20190102_191034.JPG
_20190102_191050.JPG
_20190102_191104.JPG
_20190102_191121.JPG
happy growing every1. ;)

thanks alot yea the smell is unique all right. it stinks so nice my full house stinks lol;) as time passes plants grow. all girls trouble free and happy. liver buds on there way. these plants taken me by suprise with there size. @mephisto u rock;) . front left and right plant..dinafem crital jack autos. @Dinafem-Mark. there now taller than all ladies in the tent. showing strong solid genetics. update pics tmz.but here some pics from a few days ago. all plants topped. then left to grow;) View attachment 996331 View attachment 996332 View attachment 996333 View attachment 996334 View attachment 996335 happy growing every1. ;)[/QUOTE.
Yes, Dinafem has some great genetics... just wish they shipped to the States. I hear whispers that might be in the works. Their DinaMed would be of interest to me. I currently am growing CBD strains from Autoflower Portal as well as Mephistos. Bubbly Livers is great too!

mmm bubbly liver sounds great. and there is alot of cbd strains available now from alot of seedbanks.top genetics is always best. ur onto mephisto. so u cnt go wrong there. also look at dutch passion. also special genetics. monsters;) and dinafem are smashing it at the moment . my last grow with there genetics. and critical jacks this run. show there no joke. pure class. i hope u find a vendor that suits ur needs. and find the true autos u seek;) happy growing lady ;)

Back