To fast to vast

As soon as you can get the Earth Juice Micro-blast do a foliar application to the plants.

Do as good a flush up to 100% of the pot size, slowly, at least flush to 20% run off. Then apply week 5 nutrients at 50% strength. So 1.5ml/l of Grow and 1ml/l of bloom. If your water is actually 200PPM you should have enough calcium. Do not use any more of the P-K.

View attachment 1327385

Then water only for 3 days. and lets look at them then.
Couldn’t get micro blast so got plant magic was assured its does similar but also got all the biobizz neutirents on that chart

Hello i have grown this 2fast and vast it took 14 weeks it was slow as fck it was a very light feeder as well but gave 4oz dryed and very nice smoke
DSCF6828.jpg

Couldn’t get micro blast so got plant magic was assured its does similar but also got all the biobizz neutirents on that chart
Please show me what you got? I do not want any NPK or as little as possible just the minor elements:

2021-06-07_12-50-40.png

I told you were in good hands here bro

We
cannot get that here in uk the micro blast any thing good as a substitute??

Yes this will work. Use ASAP if you have not already.
I used 4 hours before lights on today bro !! what shall I do now ? I have all the biobizz range now bio heaven and fish mix will be here tomorrow do I need alg a mic?? I’ve realised I have used near enough neutrients needed there probably starving lol I wish I came here sooner

Back