To fast to vast

So, you've mixed coco and soil? I don't think I've seen that go well for anyone. Coco and soil have different nutrient lines usually. Might be difficult to use organic soil additives/amendments with coco that needs specific nutrients and watering.

I think we can fix this. What nutrients do you have to work with? Kelp? Humic or Fulvic acid? Can you get Earth Juice Micro Blast at a local garden supply?

I’m using biobizz grow and bloom and have pk 13/14

I think we can fix this. What nutrients do you have to work with? Kelp? Humic or Fulvic acid? Can you get Earth Juice Micro Blast at a local garden supply?
I can order them in !! Biobizz grow and bloom and pk 13/14

So, you've mixed coco and soil? I don't think I've seen that go well for anyone. Coco and soil have different nutrient lines usually. Might be difficult to use organic soil
So, you've mixed coco and soil? I don't think I've seen that go well for anyone. Coco and soil have different nutrient lines usually. Might be difficult to use organic soil additives/amendments with coco that needs specific nutrients and watering.
yeah think I messed up !

If man-o-green is helping, you are in excellent hands. I defer to his expertise always. If he can pull you out, you might get a decent harvest. Looks like he is already formulating a plan.

just tell me what I need to get and I’ll get straight on it !!! Thank you for your wisdom it’s much appreciated

I can order them in !! Biobizz grow and bloom and pk 13/14
As soon as you can get the Earth Juice Micro-blast do a foliar application to the plants.

Do as good a flush up to 100% of the pot size, slowly, at least flush to 20% run off. Then apply week 5 nutrients at 50% strength. So 1.5ml/l of Grow and 1ml/l of bloom. If your water is actually 200PPM you should have enough calcium. Do not use any more of the P-K.

Bio Bizz Light mix.jpg

Then water only for 3 days. and lets look at them then.

Your plants look perfectly healthy. Transplanting may have been an issue, and most often because people wait too long to transplant. And even moderately root bound plants will have issues expanding it's root mass because they are so tangled. The proper time to transplant an auto is when the canopy is as wide as the pot it is in. At that point the roots have only begun the circle, and mainly in the bottom of the pot. They still have roots seeking for expansion. When I transplant from my starter pots, I always see growth within as little as 12 hours and certainly every time within 24 hours. One thing that can help, even with a root bound auto, is to trim of the bottom of the rootball, just a small amount, to open the root mass. you can also slice of a little of the sides of the rootball. This will cause a stall, but usually for only 2-4 days and then they will take off. Best though to transplant as soon as possible. In my 1L starter pots, 7-10 days is what it takes the roots to fill the pot and the canopy to be as wide as the pot.

And don't ever count on a cultivar to grow according to the breeders claims. Every grower's environment is different and these differences affect the outcome in both subtle and obvious ways. I've a few strains of my own. One, often finishes very fast, 65-70 days. Yet it still may have some that take 85, and sometimes 90 days. Plant do what that will according to their genetics and environmental needs.

Just keep them healthy and they will reward you with good bud. Remember, you'll get better at this as your learn form experience!

My to fast to vast seem to be taking ages wondering if I have done something really wrong lol as all 4 are small after 6weeks from seed they showed hairs couple weeks later still going but have I messed up they must be nearing 8 weeks thought they’d have been budding by now! Two ts1000 in a 60-120 - 180 tent inlet and outlet temp is 75 rh 45-60 I I did repot the autos and change the soil!

Last edited:
Back