:pass: Did it have any balls or nanners on it? What about the other one?

Yeah she grew balls. I had a quick look over the others and they seem fine. I didn't have time to give them a through inspection but I pray to god that they haven't been pollinated.
Plus I only found three seeds when I cut her down

Yeah she grew balls. I had a quick look over the others and they seem fine. I didn't have time to give them a through inspection but I pray to god that they haven't been pollinated.
Plus I only found three seeds when I cut her down
I've seen quite a few hermies around AFN lately! Ive only been around for about 5 months though so maybe it's not that unusual. Either way I wouldn't stress about it too much at this point!
:pass:

I've seen quite a few hermies around AFN lately! Ive only been around for about 5 months though so maybe it's not that unusual. Either way I wouldn't stress about it too much at this point!
:pass:

Yeah it is what it is. I just hope the smoke tastes ok because I didn't have chance to flush it

Looks like youve done the right thing bro!! Ive got a lady man myself going on!! Two purple balls in one spot and nothing anywhere else yet,i may have stressed her to that point but her four sisters are fine!!

Looks like youve done the right thing bro!! Ive got a lady man myself going on!! Two purple balls in one spot and nothing anywhere else yet,i may have stressed her to that point but her four sisters are fine!!

That's cool man. I'm a little concerned with mine tho. I'm guessing the stringy buds were a sign of her turning hermie and I noticed this quite a while ago now, it just took me until yesterday to notice what she was. What I'm really worried about is that she was literally touching the other SS and the F and V too.

That's cool man. I'm a little concerned with mine tho. I'm guessing the stringy buds were a sign of her turning hermie and I noticed this quite a while ago now, it just took me until yesterday to notice what she was. What I'm really worried about is that she was literally touching the other SS and the F and V too.

Also I'm uncertain to what has caused it hermie. She first started looking stringy just before I cut her fan leaves so I'm not 100% sure if the stress from that caused it. Do u think it could be from that then? Or maybe just a dodgy seed?

Back