Tiny black flies ?

Small parasite worm. I can't see them with my eyes, way too small, but they work. Had an issue just over a month ago, ordered, mixed in water, watered in, problem solved, and no chems.View attachment 1234955 so small they can crawl up a gnats ass and lay eggs.
awesome thanks i will try one of these methods and then the other if first one doesnt work already got mosq dunks on way lol

Mosquito dunks have worked for me in the past, this time, they weren't affected, if anything they got worse... ran around in it... taunting me...

My first experience with nematodes, they'll be my go too from now on.

Mosquito dunks have worked for me in the past, this time, they weren't affected, if anything they got worse... ran around in it... taunting me...

My first experience with nematodes, they'll be my go too from now on.
hopefully the dunks work lol these things are pricey 30 here 60 there.. all adds up :(

hopefully the dunks work lol these things are pricey 30 here 60 there.. all adds up :(
download (2).jpg

There's always gonna be a solution you can buy, but if you're forever-broke like me, there's often a free solution out there somewhere! If it's just a problem of 5-10 flies popping up when you disturb the soil, just vacuuming them and keeping a dry surface should suffice
Ya my mistake in the organics. Sorry about that!
The vacuum was a great idea @fauxnacho So is the funnel. I tried a top layer of perlite. I am not sure if that helps. I guess by that point I had too many larvae.
Yeah cheers man vacuum is effective, just gotta be careful cos it shreds the leaves to ribbons if you catch one. I also run it over the top of the soil sometimes. Right now there are zero flies in the closet but in warm weather I catch 3-5 a day. Winning the battle but the war is eternal :jointman:

Bt toxin, such as the mosquito dunks, will effectively kill larvae. From there, you may want to consider attacking the living flying and crawling insects in the tent, since the fungus gnats are probably not what's been eating the plant. To keep 'organic,' look into Spinosid bacteria-based products which are effective and fairly fast acting. Spray the plants and can't go wrong also wetting the very top layer of medium/soil. Or more potent, maybe 'organic,' consider a pyrethrin (Chrysanthemum flower)-based insecticide.

H202 treatment seems too radical, stressful, and is not needed with other more selective, targeted treatments better. And if you buy high(er) concentration H2O2, keep in mind that it can be a watched (vs. formally 'controlled') product, with H2O2 having been used in terrorist bombs.

Back