NEWS Time to get Political folks!!

Of course searching on cannabis returned nothing. We have been stuck with the derogatory moniker of marijuana since Harry Anslinger used the term to help "demonize" it.

Everything I have read says he is going to leave it up to the states the same way it is now..

Hey @Ripper all great news. I need to update though that I read the other day that he is back on his "high" horse again. Need to find the article to cite though.

Hey @Ripper all great news. I need to update though that I read the other day that he is back on his "high" horse again. Need to find the article to cite though.
Postnit when you find it.. my belief is that they see the money behind it and let it run... they need the tax revenue

Postnit when you find it.. my belief is that they see the money behind it and let it run... they need the tax revenue
My belief as well. That is what is going to keep it (weed) going and legal. I do not put it past the current administration to try...

Putting an old leftover drug war dinosaur in there is proof enough this current administration is taking steps backwards.All the ridiculous claims and propaganda have started up ,( the gateway drug bs ,canna use leads to violence and pill addiction) and many more old school techniques of deception based on no scientific evidence or factual data ,I'm actually surprised Jeff didn't show up for his confirmation hearing wearing a dare shirt and holding a just say no banner,his ideas are that progressive.

Love the thread! My state senator sends me updates on current legalization after I wrote to him about cannabis for vets with PTSD. :pass:

Back