Laughing Hyena Seeds Three cultivars

Thank you @Mossy !! Not as tough to trim as expected. Lowers get cut today or tomorrow and a wrap for summer. Concentrate on the veggie plot.
:drool: that is some chunky frosty Goodness luv-:clapper::clapper: :clapper: -- Spring run is outta da park!
Currently on a comparison mission of sativas, but another week in cure and Purple Chunk will get a revisit.
How's that panning out BC? :eyebrows: ...might be missing a key "data point" in this, but can be sorted quickly....*coughAsianHzcough* ...:rofl:
Frazzled here @Mossy. Just trying to stay above :help::help::help:Good thing we know about attitude adjusters, and the skill set to make it happen. Hubby had more heart surgery Tuesday. Living in the moment.
:karmacloud::goodluck::karmacloud:..still beaming it your way! ...hope the complications are not complicated anymore....

:drool: that is some chunky frosty Goodness luv-:clapper::clapper: :clapper: -- Spring run is outta da park!

How's that panning out BC? :eyebrows: ...might be missing a key "data point" in this, but can be sorted quickly....*coughAsianHzcough* ...:rofl:

:karmacloud::goodluck::karmacloud:..still beaming it your way! ...hope the complications are not complicated anymore....
I think that @BCBudlady Should definitely consider AH, I don't think that's going to be much of a problem! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I think there's gonna be quite a few seeds available.:eyebrows::eyebrows::eyebrows:

Hi @BCBudlady
Top grow my friend, enjoy your harvest, buds looking great.

Have a nice day
cu tobe
Thanks so much @tobe !!! It was a great cycle with solid genetics and few hiccups. The summer OD photoperiod shenanigans will not compare.

Better late then never!

a few LHS pictures. Left: Purple Chunk (2) at 20ish days. Front right: Strawbanana Daddy also about 20. Both have shown gender, around day 18.
A6DB092D-F8B2-4DAA-A150-094F91EDC2A6.jpeg
B359B5A5-7B6B-4191-9942-0C4EF4E1DB6F.jpeg
64123FD3-90B0-480C-8DD3-17C265C175CE.jpeg

Back