New Grower Think different problem

Reaction score
Hello fellow growers
Its my first time growing and i placed 3 seeds ( auto mazar , think different and cinderella from duch passion). My plants are 1 week old since i planted the seeds ( directly into final pot). But my TD plant looks bad to me. Whats are your thoughts? Also i used voodoo juice and b 52 advanced nut, half the recommented dose.
IMG_20180303_130009.jpg my set up with 2 x 40 watt running 24/7

IMG_20180303_125952.jpg cinderela
IMG_20180303_125735.jpg auto mazar
IMG_20180303_125952.jpg IMG_20180303_125922.jpgthink different

Your seedling looks fine. When their young they tend to look a bit mottled as they develop healthy roots. If if you're in soil then you're probably doing exactly right with the feeding, if you're in Coco you're going to have to add more nutrients.

Thank god. I thought that it was sick. Yes i use soil and trying to keep the temps at 27 C . Also trying to keep up with advanced nutrients schedule (at 50% than recommented) and also checking ph of water

Thank god. I thought that it was sick. Yes i use soil and trying to keep the temps at 27 C . Also trying to keep up with advanced nutrients schedule (at 50% than recommented) and also checking ph of water
The schedule they advise is to consume more nutes lol. Go easy on them until week 2 or 3 then slowly increase. I use organic nutes and still go light especially until the end of week 2.

Sent from my comfy chair. Link to my grows. [emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
"https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63634/"
"https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/63746/"

50 % strength way to strong,make sure u let ur water sit at least 24 hours as to make the most out the good beneficial bacteria in the soil,happy daze bro
Davoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I alrdy have some bottles sitting open for the next watering or using bottled water. Also will feed them less . All adviced are welcome :)

Thx bros

Hey mate theres a good feed schedule for advanced nute on this site if you search tangs new auto schedule it.works.Great and super cheap if I remember il.send.a link.when im on my pc

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

Hey mate theres a good feed schedule for advanced nute on this site if you search tangs new auto schedule it.works.Great and super cheap if I remember il.send.a link.when im on my pc

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk
Sent it if you can. I searched here but couldnt find a schedule.

Back