Dutch Passion Think Different organic grow

Looks like a nice grow you have. Here's a pic of my last grow, which was also Think Different. I got this nice cola, using just one-gallon pots. I use small pots when I'm growing for seed. Anyway, buds are fairly dense, and super frosty. The high is uplifting. With that grow, I crossed TD with a two other strains for seeds. One branch I crossed with Sensi Super Automatic Sativa, one branch with Dutchbreed Lowberry. Haven't grown those out yet. Your TD look healthy. Nice journal.

Attachments

• Think Different.JPG
    Think Different.JPG
    98.7 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
Looks like a nice grow you have. Here's a pic of my last grow, which was also Think Different. I got this nice cola, using just one-gallon pots. I use small pots when I'm growing for seed. Anyway, buds are fairly dense, and super frosty. The high is uplifting. With that grow, I crossed TD with a two other strains for seeds. One branch I crossed with Sensi Super Automatic Sativa, one branch with Dutchbreed Lowberry. Haven't grown those out yet. Your TD look healthy. Nice journal.
Lovely man! Hope mine gets as fat as yours!!

Day 47, TD is still stretching a bit, full into flower stage now, a little calmag def, just realized my soil was too hot, so I flushed her and now is @ 6.8 so ok.
Otherwise looking good, some tip burn and light bleaching with the stretch so I placed the light a few cm higher.
Here she is:
04189c9e1c54be0a1c90a7263320f3b5.jpg

Close up:
42f92dad32d15e8cd508aaeeecbfc832.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice! How much Epsom salt do you like to add to water?

Gonna try this... Was talking to a buddy who came back from st Vincent and there was an old grower who used what they call sweet water where river and ocean meet and he swore that little salt flavor enhanced the terps... I think he said increase that rass skunk

Day 54, TD is looking healthy, slight calmag def, fully into flower now, vertical growth has stopped. Giving her some more tea today, here she is:
2dee0a20647902dd51b14896a3f6e2e8.jpg

5fc2cf4ddf7862f4d49acd7017402994.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back