Dutch Passion Think Different organic grow

yes, good looking start, may the rest go as smoothly! Enjoy...

I've got not had great success with dp as of lately . I popped 3 auto ultimates and only one sprouted and it is only about 12 inches tall 9in since I lst .
I hope you have better success with the think different . My friend has 3 AU 3 auto think big going and 1 of his au is over 50 in tall . So I know they have some good genetics just wish they were more stable

I've got not had great success with dp as of lately . I popped 3 auto ultimates and only one sprouted and it is only about 12 inches tall 9in since I lst .
I hope you have better success with the think different . My friend has 3 AU 3 auto think big going and 1 of his au is over 50 in tall . So I know they have some good genetics just wish they were more stable

Yeah...I guess its only normal biological variability, DP is well known for its genetics, I've also had some problems germing in the past, but not sure if it was only me! lol

Hi friends! This is Day 17, time for some LST, starting smoothly with the main stem.
Before:
ff32b4f90d8b0543e45226ff793a97e1.jpg

And after:
b4db7cb4d6c96778309ff2576ef2ec74.jpg

Cheers and have a nice weekend!

Hey dude I'm on day 18 of my Auto bombs . You think mine are ready for lst?? And if so do I just bend the main stem down ?
52cfd9aa77423544e9f10bbc08cc0bc8.jpg

Yeah, just try bending the apical growth a little to one side and the other and then you can tie it down, maybe now or in a few days...you just need one or two cm. in the first nodal space to place a thread there and bury it down to the soil or to the edge of the pot gently.
You're looking good BTW!

Yeah, just try bending the apical growth a little to one side and the other and then you can tie it down, maybe now or in a few days...you just need one or two cm. in the first nodal space to place a thread there and bury it down to the soil or to the edge of the pot gently.
You're looking good BTW!
Ok great I'll start working on it a few days .. thank you

Day 21. Think Different is now looking vigorous and starting to shoot out stems everywhere, some more pulling down and a tea as a treat:
813d1818c16f44401718916b44e78c57.jpg

Alright bush . I tied and pulled 2 of my AB down today .. I'll post pics tomorrow if you wouldn't mind coming over to my thread and taking a look I would really appreciate it. .

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Alright bush . I tied and pulled 2 of my AB down today .. I'll post pics tomorrow if you wouldn't mind coming over to my thread and taking a look I would really appreciate it. .

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
Sure man, just post the link to your thread and I'll be happy to take a look.

Back