Live Stoners Things that make you LOL...Pics,Videos,Jokes....

first our children now our horses, why wont this satanic wrap music leave good honest hard working mammals alone.

:(

Shit, I just came to post that horse fucker. Oh well, hope you guys enjoyed that as much as I did. Still visit it when I need my day to improve.

hxxp://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012/04/02/smithfield-horse-fair-garda-policeman_n_1396797.html?ref=mostpopular

heres the rest you can see the story unfold and harden before your eyes

This guy is fucking crazy lol

[video=youtube;ui-4cNewwgc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ui-4cNewwgc[/video]

^^^...:crying:...:crying:...
3d-animated-emoticons-smileys10.gif
...^^^

So there is a blonde speeding down the road in her new car and a Hiway patrol woman, also a blonde pulls her over. The blonde Hiway patroll officer asks the blonde driver for her drivers license. The blonde in the car rummages through her purse to no avail and says " What does it look like?" The blonde hiway patrol officer says "Its a little rectangle with your picture on it." The blonde in the car digs through her purse some more and finds a small makeup mirror. She looks at it and there is her smiling face so thinking that this must be what the blonde hiway patrol officer is asking for hands it over. The blonde hiway patrol officer take one look and says " If you would have told me that you were Law enforcement I would have let you go a long time ago.

Back