Live Stoners Things that make you LOL...Pics,Videos,Jokes....

I was standing there, hands trembling, my wife due home from work any time now... I reached for my youngest daughter's top - it came off with little resistance.

Her training bra was my next hurdle. Hands still trembling, I gently unclipped it and unable to control my hands I watched it as it fell to the floor.

Her short little skirt was next, I reached out and slid it off. As I ran my hands slowly over her My Little Pony panties I could feel they were already really, really damp...

Anyway, I'd better finish getting the rest of the washing in - it's raining and my Parkinsons isn't making it any easier.

An elderly man is stopped by the police around 2 a.m. and is asked where he is going at this time of night.

The man replies, "I am on my way to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body, as well as smoking and staying out late."

The officer then asks, "Really? Who is giving that lecture at this time of night?"

The man replies, "That would be my wife."

[video=youtube;pHW5Vz0HgRE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pHW5Vz0HgRE[/video]

Heres what its like to live in Maine, USA...

HAIRSTYLES:

redneck-vi.jpg

badhairday-vi.jpg

BIRTH DEFECTS:

revbump-vi.jpg

stump2-vi.jpg

WHY WE SHOULDNT MULTIPLY:

563_0_resize_watermarked_rt_5-vi.jpg

WHAT WE DO WITH SPARETIME:

redneck_limo13247-vi.jpg

redneck_hot_tub13256-vi.jpg

WHY WE CANT HAVE PETS:

lost5-vi.jpg

OUR ATTITUDE TOWARD TOURISTS (by far our biggest industry)

politenessbillboardfail420x239-vi.jpg

And, HOW OUR WOMEN SPEND THEIR MANY, MANY CHILD SUPPORT CHECKS:

352hugeboobies-vi.jpg

MAUI, The way MAINE should be!

Thanks for my daily laugh, LBH. Tears are running down my face. I love the coke and gingerbread cookies!

Back