Live Stoners Things that make you LOL...Pics,Videos,Jokes....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392692735.474870.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1392692751.606860.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1392692766.881258.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1392692780.643798.jpg

I have passed time in a similar fashion to this.
22520142320122.gif

Because Merica' That's fucking why.

I had a water pistol and a spud gun when I was a nipper. (under six)
In the UK we lead a sheltered life regarding weaponry. Unless of course you belong to a gang with a drug territory to protect. Which no doubt is universal. But the thought of chugging bullets as per the video is alien to most of us here. I bet it is quite a rush though. Is the US flag regalia clothing a requisite ??? A somewhat bemused eP.

Yes, in the united states it is a felony to discharge an assault weapon without proper regalia.

It can be challenging out here when every dumbfuck in the woods has an automatic weapon and is higher than a bat on energy drinks. I've had to duck bullets more than once.

Actually, that reminds me. Here is an example of a traditional American breakfast.
342014033511.png

DO NOT put the gun in your mouth, that is for the flies.

I had a water pistol and a spud gun when I was a nipper. (under six)
In the UK we lead a sheltered life regarding weaponry. Unless of course you belong to a gang with a drug territory to protect. Which no doubt is universal. But the thought of chugging bullets as per the video is alien to most of us here. I bet it is quite a rush though. Is the US flag regalia clothing a requisite ??? A somewhat bemused eP.

Hey, that was a fine representation of an American Gun Nut! The right to bear arms has a purpose far beyond casual use. One Of our greatest patriots said: " Love your country but fear your government" And THAT, is why we have this right in writing!

But as to the fun part, there are "shooting Events" were anyone can go and get the chance to legally fire a fully automatic weapon, and that IS a real blast lol!

Yes, in the united states it is a felony to discharge an assault weapon without proper regalia.

It can be challenging out here when every dumbfuck in the woods has an automatic weapon and is higher than a bat on energy drinks. I've had to duck bullets more than once.

Actually, that reminds me. Here is an example of a traditional American breakfast.
342014033511.png

DO NOT put the gun in your mouth, that is for the flies.

:rofl:

Back