Indoor The wilma grows

woody

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Hey guys decided to make a new thread for this as im going to be growing using only the wilma system for the foreseeable future. I'm just finishing up my first grow with this system and I love the simplicity and low maintenance of it,(can easily leave it 3 or 4 days unattended) plus its produced my biggest and healthiest plants so far!

going to keep with the perpetual grow style by (hopefully) getting another system set up in 4 or 5 weeks time
Im going to run 4 candy kush by auto seeds, ive a real soft spot for this strain, it was the first I ever grew and I love the strong relaxing stone and amazing smell it has during flowering
germed the four beans straight into rockwool cubes about an hour ago pre-soaked with plain tap water

NwwNhiVl.jpg

ysGQg9Wl.jpg

will be grown in a 4ftx4ft x7ft tent
400w-600w hps
general hydro nutes, flora grow, bloom and micro and plant magic magne cal+

cheers for looking in dudes, any questions just fire away
:cheers::pass:

The candy kush autos really are rock stars, aren't they! I'm about to smoke a bowl of that, myself. :). Did you ever get the purple phenotype? I got one of those out of the last 7 I ran. It's super frosty and the leaves turn. It was also the highest producer, fastest finishing and best tasting (to me).

I'd love to find that in a photoperiod and clone it. The auto candy kush is one I consider a keeper. :)

What made you go for the Wilma system?

@scally420 @Wile e Peyote @redrobbo thanks for following as always dudes. Really appreciate it

@gardenhackle these are the last 4 beans from a 10 pack, ive never got that pheno it sounds awesome. Ive seen a few different phenotypes but my last have been pretty consistent. All between 24 and 30 inches tall with short chunky buds and a beautiful strong citrus smell.
I originally wanted to try dwc but a mate talked me into this system. I liked the first grow so decided to stick with it!

@Deebud your very welcome dude, and welcome to AFN

Back