Trichome farmer

be my name and trichome farmin be my game
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Jorge's Diamonds
Hello and welcome to my thread this is where i will gather all of my different grows so lets get straight into it the setup

space:
75 x75 x90cm homemade veg box
secret jardin DS120 120x120x180cm
16inch mounted fan
4inch extraction
small dehumidifier

lights:
GN TELOS-008 v1.1
GN TELOS-008 V2
75w samsung led strip for veg

nutes: SHOGUN
COCO A+B
calmag
katana roots
silicon
pk 9/18
sumo boost
dragon force
ecothrive charge
ecothrive biosys

medium: canna coco or plagron

thats the current setup and will likely change over the next year the plan is to run 6 to 9 plants at a time in 12 liter pots mostly photo periods but the odd auto grow will happen if somethings to good to pass up right now we are in week 3 of flower for my seed stockers gealto 41 and pineapple
thanks for taking the time to have a look and dont hesitate to ask questions if i leave something out

Last edited:
SEEDSTOCKERS GELATO41 & PINEAPPLE WK 3
I'm here, cool I'm growing Seedstockers Sherbet too in the 2L challenge, two in the bottles one in a bigger container. I'm looking forward to how yours do when you start :pop:

:smokeout::pop::pie: Juicy! ...it's canna-dessert time in TF-land -:pie:.... a delish' menu this run mate, some of which I hope to be running OD's this season ...got me some Pineapple coming, Gel'41 and Sherbet already here,... This will be a nice preview to them!

I'm here, cool I'm growing Seedstockers Sherbet too in the 2L challenge, two in the bottles one in a bigger container. I'm looking forward to how yours do when you start :pop:
good to have you here rivet i love the sherbets i tried seed stockers does/did a maple sherbert (pre89 skunk x sherbet ) ts my favourite smoke but shock and horror its no longer on the site and mischa is on holidays so ivno idea if its coming back or il need to beg her to let me buy any stock thats left i only have 6 beans of it and my buddys mum plant but i need enough to re breed or somthing cant loose it
:smokeout::pop::pie: Juicy! ...it's canna-dessert time in TF-land -:pie:.... a delish' menu this run mate, some of which I hope to be running OD's this season ...got me some Pineapple coming, Gel'41 and Sherbet already here,... This will be a nice preview to them!
thanks waira great to have ya along so far all the pineapple seem very similar ones a bit stretchy and sativa like and one smaller plant the other 4 are nearly identical as for the gelato seems i have three different phenos one small with lots o top one medium fat indica looking plant and one big stretchy beast in the back tops every where i shudder to think what oit would have done with a topping and lst

glad i found your new thread im pretty sure some juicy plants will be shown here and lots of tips and info i will tag along growbro

glad i found your new thread im pretty sure some juicy plants will be shown here and lots of tips and info i will tag along growbro
appreciate the follow tom il do my best to bring the :fire::fire::fire: soon as i get my hands on another decent led to replace the hps the new GN units drop in a few months but thats a big investment

good to have you here rivet i love the sherbets i tried seed stockers does/did a maple sherbert (pre89 skunk x sherbet ) ts my favourite smoke but shock and horror its no longer on the site and mischa is on holidays so ivno idea if its coming back or il need to beg her to let me buy any stock thats left i only have 6 beans of it and my buddys mum plant but i need enough to re breed or somthing cant loose it

thanks waira great to have ya along so far all the pineapple seem very similar ones a bit stretchy and sativa like and one smaller plant the other 4 are nearly identical as for the gelato seems i have three different phenos one small with lots o top one medium fat indica looking plant and one big stretchy beast in the back tops every where i shudder to think what oit would have done with a topping and lst

Are those seeds fems? If they are regulars you can hope for at least one male and open pollinate everything to get the best genetic diversity.
If fems, you can reverse your favorite female and get S1 seeds off same plant or pollinate another for F1. Mmm I think Seedstockers is all fems, but you can try reversing.

Are those seeds fems? If they are regulars you can hope for at least one male and open pollinate everything to get the best genetic diversity.
If fems, you can reverse your favorite female and get S1 seeds off same plant or pollinate another for F1. Mmm I think Seedstockers is all fems, but you can try reversing.
yup fems indeed never tried reversing anything do you think that would be better than trying to find a male skunk to breed it with then try find the sherbet again in the f1 try get it to a f3 or f4 now of course i would have very limited numbers to work with but its not impossible not like il be selling them it would be to keep that cross alive for me anyways im a good few years away from being able to attempt any of that so they will be put away into the future projects box only very special or limited stuff makes it in there . fingers crossed its just outta stock

Nice grow mate, I realy like your tent set up, looks like you spaced it real nice. How do you fit your dehumidifier into the equation and does tent zipper door give you access to back plants. Have you every had to run a humidifier ? I'm thinking of buying a tent and yours looks good size , if you could do it all again would you stick with that size?(really like the height of your tent). Do you ever have to add humidity ? sorry for machine gunning questions at you mate :) cheers and great work! your girls are making my mouth water!

Back