Outdoor The Penguin goes al fresco

epenguin

AFN-Proud To Be Different
Gardening Leave
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Kippers for breakfast
Ok some of you may have caught on that I have attempted a first outdoor UK grow. Thanks to DaddyP's help (ie treat them like tomatoes) they have gone shockingly well with pretty much little attention. Ok, they have been fed and watered well and tied up so that the wind does not knock them around too much. But all has gone very well so far.
Here are some pics.......eP. outdoor.jpgoutdoor12.jpg

Looking good buddy! :thumbs:
...:Sharing One:

Thank you for the flattering comments my good friends. They are all photo's although one has started flowering already so it may be a rouge auto. Lotsa different varieties such as Pepper Jack, Durban Poison, Frisian Dew, Cali Haze, Royal Moby and a whole bunch more. The best of the bunch so far has to be the Hollands Hope. Even a meerkat could grow a HH, they are soooo easy and huge. I hope the smoke is a good as the plant growth. I will post more pics soon
cheers chums, eP.

Spot the diff competition !!!!

I have here a picture of two plants. Both are exactly the same age. Honest. One of them I accidentally cut in half when it was a new shiny seed! Thanks to the packaging(Hello RCMC) I sliced it into two with a Stanley blade. (US translation - boxcutter). Although a little stunted it did still make it to adulthood. It was "Power Flower".
I have stood it in front of a "Veneno" strain, as I say, of the same age.

There is an imaginary first prize of a tin of pilchards to the first peep who can spot which is which.
I shall give you a little hint. One is over six foot, the other just over six inches. But enough help. You gotta admire the little bugger for keeping on keeping on.
ouch.jpg

Looking good Penguin, clearly all they want to do is grow (even if they don't all want to do it that much)

Back