Here she is, and I even got a root shot! [emoji121] [emoji6]

ef2e063367a0b375554d583deb78c23f.jpg
ea4ab8c7f1a7f97d6f4e4a755fba4b55.jpg
a7b81aec2eadd63a33e1b4a2799499e8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I'll be hanging out for a good while yet so make sure to get the kegs tapped and shots ready ;)

Dropped another bean a few minutes ago,Figured since i have 95% of my problems sorted out i'll try for a nice healthy monster :rofl:

Here's my girl. Made the mistake of letting her out of her lst. She wasn't quite as rigid as I thought and her main cola headed up.
I toyed around with tying her down again but decided to give her a break...
020.JPG

Started opening mine up a bit to make room for them fat buds she'll hopefully be making lol

Got set back a little with the defs and chopping her top but making a nice comeback now:woohoo:

IMG_0002.JPG

I'll be hanging out for a good while yet so make sure to get the kegs tapped and shots ready ;)

Dropped another bean a few minutes ago,Figured since i have 95% of my problems sorted out i'll try for a nice healthy monster :rofl:
Yeah! And the party goes on!

By the way, don't miss out the Spring Party at LS Chat all weekend! [emoji121] [emoji6] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Day [HASHTAG]#47[/HASHTAG] There both been very easy to grow good feeders . The one is about ten days ahead of the other in devoplement but is bigger than the faster finishing one.

Back