I don't think anyone closed my thread...

https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/57792/

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
closed

Sooo... what Witchy's done, -started her own thread, is that a good idea?

What I mean is, if I start a thread and have it closed, will I still be able to post in it thru Tapatalk?

Excuse the stupid question.. I've never done this before.

just ask me and I'll open it for you to post in.

I'm a little confused on how this comp works.. @GoAuto6 am I able to nominate my current journal for this comp?

No this is kind of a test grow we are doing for Dinafem and their white cheese,The contest part is more or less a little fun between the 12 of us for best plant grown

I'm a little confused on how this comp works.. @GoAuto6 am I able to nominate my current journal for this comp?
Yup, this is a grow that's already started. Just keep an eye out, there are always promotional grows taking place. Have you checked the Dinafem Best Picture thread? That's an ongoing promo that you can participate in at any time, just need photos of Dinafem plants, buds, concentrates, anything Dinafem! [emoji106] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

IMG_1298.JPG
IMG_1299.JPG
IMG_1300.JPG
Here's My two little White Cheese autos doing there thing . They are receiving just plain tap water left out for days, before being used. There under t5 for the first few weeks . There also receiving a lot of Jimi Hendrix albums secret ingredient :jointman:

Well have one up for now :woohoo:

Don't know if she'll make it too far but we'll cross our fingers and see lol Had to grab some toothpicks along with me old man glasses and do some prodding and prying to get the shell off but don't think my blind ass damaged her too much :nono:

IMG_0005.JPG

Back