Can't find the piece but says it still has to be hidden from neighbors etc even on your own property lol

The one thing i'm not liking

"Encourage local authorities to establish their own oversight and approval frameworks, such as requiring individuals to notify local authorities if they are undertaking personal cultivation"

That would give police power to legally harass you 24/7 if they want coming in and checking shit out and on the other side would end up being able to throw the max sentence at you if you didn't let them know :(
Ya it's super over regulated hey neighbour I better not see your tomatoes or pepper plants or I'm telling lol losers .... just got to live life as you see fit and try to be as nice as you can be.

Ya it's super over regulated hey neighbour I better not see your tomatoes or pepper plants or I'm telling lol losers .... just got to live life as you see fit and try to be as nice as you can be.
What about smell? I mean, you can have your plants inside a roofless shed, where they can't be seen by neighbors...but they'll smell it. [emoji102]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

What about smell? I mean, you can have your plants inside a roofless shed, where they can't be seen by neighbors...but they'll smell it. [emoji102]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
No idea both my neighbours puff lol so I doubt they would care :smoking:

I'll get some made up over the next week or so and get a few stickers packs sent out :toke:

All the best

Mark.

I'm just kidding mate, I've got too many stickers already. I just thought it'd be a great way to stitch people up..

Kinda like sticking a sign on the house saying "I grow weed".

Back