New Grower The new run

My toof decay battle plant is done i believe that leavs sour livers i had a bad day at work the other day got home in a rush n wanted to hang my new light on top of other things n this plant was just getting lst n i grabbed the bag n yanked it out of my grow box n my anchor tie at the base split the stalk right at the dirt AWWWWWWWWW! NOOOOOO! I gave her another day ill check when i get home n see if i can get her back. I guess this was in my plans somehow. I should have chilled n slowed down.
20190212_181539.jpg
20190212_181533.jpg

Bubble Gum is done n drying . This girl is heavy i didnt weigh her wet im hoping for good things based off how she felt in my hands after chop .
20190212_173626.jpg
20190212_173008.jpg
20190212_172956.jpg
20190212_172940.jpg

My toof decay battle plant is done i believe that leavs sour livers i had a bad day at work the other day got home in a rush n wanted to hang my new light on top of other things n this plant was just getting lst n i grabbed the bag n yanked it out of my grow box n my anchor tie at the base split the stalk right at the dirt AWWWWWWWWW! NOOOOOO! I gave her another day ill check when i get home n see if i can get her back. I guess this was in my plans somehow. I should have chilled n slowed down. View attachment 1014353 View attachment 1014354

Condolences man:sadcry:

So Growers choice has a new ACDC CBD Autoflower strain. I got to get me some of that to try. 15% cbd 2% thc sounds good for my bad back! Their plants definetly take a while roughly 110 days ish but they are very nice big buddy plants n i have nothing but time :smoking:

Got the sour kush rocking the trifecta with 3 huge colas. I just cant say enough about how these plants stack up.
20190215_175317.jpg
20190215_175248.jpg
20190215_175239.jpg

So its done I have Pineapple Express Autoflower and ACDC CBD Autoflower ordered from GCS they should be here within the week! Super stoked.. So the Automaria 2 from paradise seed co is done this week and Ill be rolling a new Blueberry auto hopefully auto in to replace it I have the seed soaking in water now. My sour Kush will be done in about 2 weeks so I will be replacing it with the new ACDC CBD strain which has me very excited because it boast up to 15% CBD in an auto! No free seeds from GCS but I used some of my loyalty points and got 45$ off my order which is like getting 4 free seeds so thats awesome.

So its done I have Pineapple Express Autoflower and ACDC CBD Autoflower ordered from GCS they should be here within the week! Super stoked.. So the Automaria 2 from paradise seed co is done this week and Ill be rolling a new Blueberry auto hopefully auto in to replace it I have the seed soaking in water now. My sour Kush will be done in about 2 weeks so I will be replacing it with the new ACDC CBD strain which has me very excited because it boast up to 15% CBD in an auto! No free seeds from GCS but I used some of my loyalty points and got 45$ off my order which is like getting 4 free seeds so thats awesome.

Whell 5 days of hanging n the bubblegums branches snapped crisply. Bud smells amazing. She really got dank while she dried. Final dry weight was 57.8 grams just cleared 2 ozs. Smoked one while i trimmed her up n very strong heavy hitting. Has a skunky fruity pepery taste. Looking forward to getting her curred n check it out again in a week or so.
20190217_085407.jpg
20190217_085348.jpg

Back