Mephisto Genetics The making of Deep Blue C - F2!

Selection and pollination have taken place!

SwqC1y7.jpg

BnWi0Uk.jpg

909SZsU.jpg

wSYnnXg.jpg

JhKgqQR.jpg

bTOJjB9.jpg

NdBFEj7.jpg

Even her stems are frosty:
sTCgwjD.jpg

And one of the reversals:
fZRwld0.jpg

Still one of my Favorites and im so glad You decided to keep this lineage going. They are looking lovely Mitch, keep n Eye o the ones with the broad Indica Leafes coming up this might be that Big Cola pheno. Indeed its a bit smaller than the other Phenos but really worth to go.
Oh crap I just fim'd my deep blue c. She's a fat leafed squat emerald beauty, maybe I'll get lucky and she'll pop out two big ass colas.

The top shot it one of the double cola plants,

Photo 3 is a bit cola plant.. And the cola is hefty! We'll get something alongside for comparison at harvest.

These are now 9 per 600w light.

Seed harvest date is scheduled as the 22nd of this month. Cheers Mitch

The top shot it one of the double cola plants,

Photo 3 is a bit cola plant.. And the cola is hefty! We'll get something alongside for comparison at harvest.

These are now 9 per 600w light.

Seed harvest date is scheduled as the 22nd of this month. Cheers Mitch
Do you guys still have Stock from the first deep blue c? I have to get my order ready for the big sale! Taking inventory now lol

Do you guys still have Stock from the first deep blue c? I have to get my order ready for the big sale! Taking inventory now lol

We have a little bit left, the deep blue c and sour hound are both very very low hence deciding to re-make.
The deep blue c f2's should be available in early January, sour hound in late February.

Cheers :)

deep blue c and sour hound are both very very low

Yikes!
Can't take a chance of my favorites being sold out on the Black Friday sale.

I wonder if Mephisto gear will be traded for a premium on black markets someday.
$100 per seed for Tyrone Special, first edition, original foil pack. LOL

Last edited:
Back