Mephisto Genetics The making of Deep Blue C - F2!

And a behind the scenes look at the Deep Blue C reversals in progress!

o3uyGQI.jpg

6HMgEy3.jpg

wo81rNS.jpg

Cheers!

Also a quick note, we discarded any plants with the 'top yourself' mutation, however quite a few in here have grown the main stem as usual and then one of the lowest branches has become equally as dominant creating a look of two main colas.

Also a quick note, we discarded any plants with the 'top yourself' mutation, however quite a few in here have grown the main stem as usual and then one of the lowest branches has become equally as dominant creating a look of two main colas.
Do you suppose they are co-dominant apical meristems or just a stress induced growth pattern or a mutation perhaps? Regardless More tops probably aren't a bad thing. They look lovely however. Grow well, be happy.

Do you suppose they are co-dominant apical meristems or just a stress induced growth pattern or a mutation perhaps? Regardless More tops probably aren't a bad thing. They look lovely however. Grow well, be happy.

Hi, I wouldn't say it is stress induced, or a mutation that promoted this type of growth. It varies plant to plant and this is t occurring on all of them, but co-dominance sounds right on the money.
There were ones with mutations but these were culled.
The ones that top themselves it usually delays the plants development whilst it figures out what's happening, whereas these have developed at the same quick rate as usual.
I didn't do any leaf tucking or training however they have been packed pretty tightly together from day one.
One light, then to two lights, and now they have some breathing space under 4 lights.

We have done some pruning Recently to remove any weak flimsy limbs, ones hanging down or no way near reaching canopy level, so they have been manipulated some in that sense.
Most of the growth is now concentrated in the top half of the plants.

I have a chemdogging that decided to top her self. So I ask you guys whats better than 1 main cola? 2 main colas!!!!:woohoo1:
I like the "top herself" trait..

It comes about in the sour hound too, I think we could trace it back to the chem lines.

Deep Blue C reversal Plants first Pic Bottom Left!!! Big Cola Pheno!!!

Looking to start pollinating early next week, will keep everyone posted. :)

Back