Live Stoners The Live Sports Thread.

TaNg

Autoflower OG
Reaction score
A thread for if your logged on and watching some live sport on TV and wanna share,I imagine with some of the bigger events a few of us will be watching.

I'm currently watching Le Mans 24hr and will be for the next 21hrs lol.

:thread: same here bro,iv got Eurosport on and keeping an eye on it. :smokebuds: ill be watching brazil v Italy in the confederations cup later on to.:dance2:

Makes for good racing mate & shows which drivers have a big sack :D theres some sick cars there,I'd love a bash in any of them.:group:

Brazil vs Italy for me tonight...:cool:

Makes for good racing mate & shows which drivers have a big sack :D theres some sick cars there,I'd love a bash in any of them.:group:

Yeah man some of those prototypes are rapid.

Brazil vs Italy for me tonight...:cool:

Sweet bro on it like a Victorian lady's bonnet....BBC three 7.30pm in Blighty.

I love Saturdays,I just mold myself to the sofa and get my smoke & sport on :D i do miss the footie though.its usually Gillette soccer Saturday 12 till 6pm then onto the Spanish footie till late.proper man day lol :group:

With you on that 1 bro, can`t wait for the`Proper sport` t`start again! ;)...Away to the `Stripey Nigels` 1st game of the season...Hopefully a 3 pointer! :D

What's a stripy Nigel bro haha is that slang for QPR? Lol :shrug:

Nah, it`s what Millwall coined Crystal Palace fans! ...:lol: It seems to have stuck! :D

Last edited:
Back