OLD REVIEWS The Largest Auto Flowers on Earth (Poll)

What is the Largest Dry Yield you have ever got off a single auto flower?

• Total voters
Here is a HEFTY AK420 auto close to a LB
IMG_0950.JPG

Here is another biggun. It is another AK420 auto flower. She has a bit of filling in still to do.
IMG_0962.JPG

Of the three seeds in the pack, two were "normal" 4-5oz plants. One just took off, and produced 1.5lbs. As you can see it's grown outdoors and planted directly in the ground. We had a great season that year and I didn't know what to do with it all, so I made some tincture (a half gallon with 3/4 of a lb. of bud) and butter (2lbs. of butter using the other 3/4 lb of the plant). I'll be making brownies with that for years.

That was my biggest auto, by far. Second place was a Mephisto Walter White at 11.8oz.

08.20.18_blueberry-cola-can.jpg
08.20.18_Blueberry.jpg

Of the three seeds in the pack, two were "normal" 4-5oz plants. One just took off, and produced 1.5lbs. As you can see it's grown outdoors and planted directly in the ground. We had a great season that year and I didn't know what to do with it all, so I made some tincture (a half gallon with 3/4 of a lb. of bud) and butter (2lbs. of butter using the other 3/4 lb of the plant). I'll be making brownies with that for years.

That was my biggest auto, by far. Second place was a Mephisto Walter White at 11.8oz.

View attachment 1251103View attachment 1251104
Nice

Back