OLD REVIEWS The Largest Auto Flowers on Earth (Poll)

What is the Largest Dry Yield you have ever got off a single auto flower?

• Total voters
I have grown a couple of Lemon Skunk (Canuk Seeds) My kid got 4-quart jars on his first grow. My first grow was to make seeds and it filled the tent. I have one outside right now and I started it inside in May. The Sour Diesel (the one in the front) another Canuk Seed is no slouch, it's probably a week away from harvest. The Lemon Skunk planted at the same time is 10 -14 days or so into flower, Considering how cold June was I wonder what they would be like. I am pretty close to day 100 on these girls. 15 gallon pots for size reference, topped, and some LST, it can get really windy so I figure a shorter plant is better.

IMG_2340.JPG

I remember this one was the first I ever saw go over a pound:

I dont mean to hate on this grow, because it is beautiful, but I have my shit chopped down to golf size nugs, trimmed and all and in jars before I weigh them. I have a feeling if he broke this down he would lose around 30% of his weight. Still impressive for sure, I just dont like the way it is presented.

That is amazing. What is limiting you from doing it everytime, just space?
That was my second grow. I'm still modding my setup to run the way that works best.

Plus I don't actually have any more cosmic bomb seeds. But I do have 2 green crack beans from fast buds that could be bring some pretty big yields.

Scroggin baby

Plus I'm way too busy/lazy to defol my plants.

My success is owed to the AFN netwotk because it was @beerhunter who gave me the inspiration to grow this titan of a strain. Before I had even popped my first bean I was drooling over the cosmic in his grow diary.
So you must have had great airflow in the tent with her or your humidify was lower.

So you must have had great airflow in the tent with her or your humidify was lower.
exhaust fan plus carbon filter, intake fan plus intake filter, and 4 circulation fans. Everything running 24/7

Grown in Coco drain to waste. I was watering 5 times day every day for its the 4 weeks.

exhaust fan plus carbon filter, intake fan plus intake filter, and 4 circulation fans. Everything running 24/7

Grown in Coco drain to waste. I was watering 5 times day every day for its the 4 weeks.
DAMN! My girls are just starting the heavy drinking in 7gal pots.

Back