OLD REVIEWS The Largest Auto Flowers on Earth (Poll)

What is the Largest Dry Yield you have ever got off a single auto flower?

• Total voters

Mushinronsha

Hydroponic Autoflower Cultivators
Reaction score
Website
cartercultivation.com
Currently Smoking
Nutter Budder
Hello All,

I wanted to get some idea of what people are pulling from there gardens so I am making this thread. I am curious as to your largest yield off a single auto flower. If you were impressed by it, please share the breeder/genetics/methods for growing. Were or are you able to reproduce it? Did you feel the quality was better or worse. Please just share your thoughts. :)

11-pound-cannabis-plant.jpg

Hubbabubba haze from mephisto. Took over the tent, coulda gone an lb but was held back by her tent mates...Great plant! I don't grow for oz per plant, I grow oz per sq foot and fill the space with the # of plants required, so I rarely see monsters as once the canopy is full, it's full. I expect my 4x4 to provide between 600 and 800 grams per run. Whether that's 1 plant or 9 really doesn't matter. That 1 HBH was in 3 gallons of coco. Normally I run between 4 and 6 plants. The average in my setup, running soil, seems to be about 4 to 5 oz per plant.

Hubbabubba haze from mephisto. Took over the tent, coulda gone an lb but was held back by her tent mates...Great plant! I don't grow for oz per plant, I grow oz per sq foot and fill the space with the # of plants required, so I rarely see monsters as once the canopy is full, it's full. I expect my 4x4 to provide between 600 and 800 grams per run. Whether that's 1 plant or 9 really doesn't matter. That 1 HBH was in 3 gallons of coco. Normally I run between 4 and 6 plants. The average in my setup, running soil, seems to be about 4 to 5 oz per plant.
OMG! That is amazing. I might have to try to snag a few of those seeds from them and see if I can replicate. :worship:

Glad you have a journal.. gonna take the time to read it. I'd love that kinda production in my setup..

I've had a few plants yield around a pound each in hydro.
WorldOfSeeds NorthernLightsXBigBud, DutchPassion NightQueen, Autoseeds SuckerPunch, and Nirvana BlueMystic have been in that category.
My overall average is about 4 oz per plant that get 4 sq ft each, while they grow as they please.

Those big yielding autos usually take longer, and get more of the tent to themselves after tentmates are harvested.
I can't really make a judgement on potency of the big ones, but a couple haven't worked well. It could be due to my poor reaction to cbd which tends to be higher in autos.

Several over 4. 3 over 5 and 2 over 6. Most seem to be 3.5 to 4 anymore. I run a perpetual grow in a 2x4x5 so I'm very limited. White widow xxl by dinafem, purple Rolex by rocbudinc, bubba kush auto by dinafem, dragon fruit auto by dragon seeds, sweet lemon fang by dragon seeds, cream mandarine by sweet seeds are all capable of over 8 ounces with a few exceptions in here I'd say more. This has all been done in promix as a novice grower with tap water and mega crop nutrients with a few digital meters under a Mars hydro sp250.

I've had a few plants yield around a pound each in hydro.
WorldOfSeeds NorthernLightsXBigBud, DutchPassion NightQueen, Autoseeds SuckerPunch, and Nirvana BlueMystic have been in that category.
My overall average is about 4 oz per plant that get 4 sq ft each, while they grow as they please.

Those big yielding autos usually take longer, and get more of the tent to themselves after tentmates are harvested.
I can't really make a judgement on potency of the big ones, but a couple haven't worked well. It could be due to my poor reaction to cbd which tends to be higher in autos.

See that's where Ive been with them, averaging around 4ozs. This grow i got just shy of 6 off each, but my one did 9 oz's and I am like determined to get a full 16oz off a single one and was curious to see how many people did it and how.

I have probably averaged 3-4 oz per auto with one Northernlight from Seedsman close to 7oz. Just harvested 2 Berry Bomb Autos at 6oz each. They are real smooth with a very nice high that doesn't chain you to a chair but is good for social and relaxing later on.
I expect I will find a giant one grow that will close in on a lb but its not a goal for me but it would be kinda cool.
:growing:

Last run i pulled 24oz from 7 plants. 2 were 5.7 and 5.9 oz respectively. But i have normally pulled between 12 and 16 oz from my 4x4. Just enough to get me thru the next run.

Back